Thankyou Binny :)

I am so chuffed Rach thankyou....

will see how next few weeks go then I can set bigger goals.....oh to go swimming again :)

Swimming. I miss it soo much. Use to go swimming at home all the time..Not public though.. :(

congrats booboo :D very well done

Yeah..I've just decided to look into just ladies swimming and have found that the one nearest me does it! Yay!! They also have a aqua aerobics session!! How exciting..I don't know if I'll be joining just yet...I don't even have a swimming costume..buuut soon! :)

Ohh no! That's no good. There's one riight down the street from me..With I think 3 buses that go past it..Haha..I should really take advantage of the handiness..Oh well.

Thanks Sallouise........swim aerobics and womens morning they do...but only once a week which is a shame....but i'm looking into it lol :)

I decided to up my exercise routine today.....to 50 minutes....and actually done 56 lol....me thinks i am gonna be aching tomorrow..already feeling it lol :)

i have started a bit more walking. not a lot but its a start. today i parked in the car park of town instead of on the high street. not much but like my dr told me - every bit of exercise is something

very true little is better than none well done Sallouise......

My challenge on Big loser is everytime an advert comes on tv i have to run up and down the stairs lol

i am going to be ordering that 30 day shred thing at the end of the week :D until then its just walking around

I ordered 30 day shred last night lol....:)

Back