Extra Easy NEW MEMBER

Michjoanne

Helloooo
I'm new to this site, joined S World for the first time last Weds. I think i'm going to struggle as i'm addicted to white bread and butter!! I have bought wholemeal and am not really enjoying eating it but i'll perservere!! I've just bought Kingsmill crusts off 50/50 so not sure if thats less syns than white bread. I only have the basic book so would be grateful for syns value of one slice if anyone has a better guide?

I really like the taste of Lurpak spreadable though and seeing as i've ditched white bread for now, would like to know how many syns it is. I found Full fat butter in the book but i'm hoping Lurpak spreadable is slightly less syns than that? I've bought low fat spreads before and ended up throwing them away as I hate the taste.

Also, i do like the taste of Walls pork skinless chipolata sausages. Can I use them as free (pork)? Or do they have a low syn value? I'm following Extra Easy plan at moment, not sure if thats best one for me but as i say i'm new to this. I struggle with a lot of foods (very fussy), so I don't like salad and can only eat certain veg (leeks, spring onions, mushrooms, peppers, potatoes plus very few others). I eat a lot of chicken and fish which is lucky for me! I don't like cheese so use milk (i only like skimmed milk luckily) and wholemeal bread as my healthy options.

Am i heading in right direction by being on Extra Easy?

Thanks everyone
Michelle x:D;):confused:

Lurpak spreadable lighter is 1/12 syns for 1 level tsp

can't find 'skinless' or 'chipolata' under Wall's but found Wall's Thin Pork Sausages pack of 12 chilled/frozen 2 1/2 syns each
Hope that helps

Hi Michelle, here's some info:

Kingsmill Crusts Away white bread, 400g sliced loaf, 1 slice - 2.5 syns on all plans.

Lurpak Spreadable, lighter, 1 level tsp - 1.5 syns on all plans.Can't find the sausages on the SW website, sorry :( I would however, for the meantime, take it for granted that they aren't free - this is probably best to check with your consultant at your weigh in next week.I really like the extra easy plan, but one of the things is that for it to work at it's best, you really need to make sure that one-third of your plate is superfree, and if you aren't a fan of veggies, this may be a problem (unless you are a big fan of fruit) :D

I would say stick at it for a couple of weeks and see how you get on, and if you feel that it isn't for you, you can change over to one of the other plans.
Good luck! :D

Hi Michelle. I was a huge bread and butter kind of girl as well, but truthfully now I seldom have any bread and I don't miss it.

Good luck. There is lots of help and support here if you need it.

I think on most diets the first thing you're told to ditch is white bread and butter lol! It's so cruel isn't it he he!! Good luck with SW xx

Just wanted to say Welcome to Minimins and SW .... and Goodluck xxxx

Aw thank you so much for all your posts...nice to know i'm not on my own! Mxxx

I'm not into my second week and still finding lots to eat! I thought I'd go mad on a diet but I'm actually enjoying a lot of the recipies too! Good luck with your first week x

Back