wolfjoy_uk

Hi everyone
I am a single Dad of 2 boys whose wife left him for another man 12 months ago. I am still feeling really low and need inspiration to lose the 3 stones (at least) that I need to - if only for the sake of my kids.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey, welcome to the site! Aw sounds like uv had a rough time recently! Well we will do our best to cheer u up & keep u
Motivated!

How old are your boys? They will b so proud of u!

Xxx

Sad news :( . Look at your children and remind yourself how much you want to be here for them for a very long time to come. They can be your inspiration.
One biggest tip when you have children,only serve up what you know they will eat and that way you won't finish what is on their plates. Good luck.

I am sorry to hear your sad news. Well done for doing something for you and your kids though, that's what matters now.
You will find this a great place for support, both about WW and just with life in general!!
Welcome and good luck with your journey x

Welcome, you will find this site a really useful tool with loads of great supportive friends here to help as much as we can. I have 3 stone to lose now and im thinking of all the things im going to do with my children, how healthy I will be and what a good example to them, also think of how much they will also benefit from their dad being a healthier fitter man, you will feel so proud of yourself - good luck and keep in touch.

Back