Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chunkymonkee, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Chunkymonkee

Chunkymonkee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    juicing
    Hi I'm new to this site so not to sure what I'm doing. Have read a few of the posted on here and think I will find it a big help on my slimming world journey. I rejoined sw in jan 2011 and discovered I was at my heaviest yet, I put this down to giving ip smoking in nov of last year. I had a steady weight lose for about 6 weeks then had a gain and now I'm struggling to get back in to it, tried ee plan this week and get weighed on wed night!! Wish me luck guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey there ^_^. The site can be a little confusing at first but you'll get used to it. Started slimming world at the end of jan and its been great and i kid you not this site has helped me so much. I would recomend you do a food diary on here as well as your sw one as it does help and the people i say again are great on here and will help you a lot. Loads of info to be read. Just work through :D

Best of luck with your sw journey purple x

4. Chunkymonkee

Chunkymonkee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    juicing
    Where do i do a food diary

5. Chunkymonkee

Chunkymonkee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    juicing
    It's ok I've found it, I will do a diary and see if that helps me get back on track tjanks :)

6. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  7. Chunkymonkee

Chunkymonkee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    juicing
    Well I've been on this site 5 days now and think I know what I'm doing now? i lost a pound this week which was less then i hoped for but still a lose.
    I think I will do a food diary on here as from 2 morrow, so look out for that, hope that helps me even more. I'm off now but always remember: A dripping tap will still fill a bucket eventually?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.