Sandraann

Hi my name is Sandraann
I thought i would tell you a little bit about myself,
I first started with slim&dsave VLCD diet in june and i haven't looked back i have had a massive support from their online team so i thought i would share it with others. I have up to date lost 2st 5lb
Before i joind slim&asave i would convince myself that i was happy with my weight, and if people didn't like what they saw they didn't have to look and that it was their problem,although that was true to a certain extent i can look back and realise how much happier i am now,when i look in the mirror i am starting to like what and see instead of walking away feeling that everyone will be looking at me when i go out.
I used to hate to go out clothes shopping because i would imajine what i would look like in the clothes in the shop window, but get a shock when i got home to find i looked the complete opposite.
the reason i decided that i needed to loose my weight was when i went to visit my granchildren my youngest granddaughter was sat on my knee and she said"grandma why have you got 2 bellys " i laughed and made a joke of it but it was on my mind all the time.
I then got a very bad chest infection and ended up in bed for nearly 2 weeks my immune system was very low,when i started to feel better i decided that if i wanted to keep myself healthy i would need to get rid of some of the fat i was carrying around .
I tried to loose the weight on my own but kept giving up then my friend who i hadnt seen for over six months phoned to say she was in town and to meet up for a coffee,i had a struggle finding something to wear and was very upset,when i met my friend i didnt recognize her she had lost so much weight it made me feel even bigger,we got talking and she told me that she had joined a site called slim&save and that i should try it.
I have been on the VLCD shakes for a couple of months now,it's so easy i know what i am having every day,okay i do have the odd day when i slip a little but i just get straight back on them the next day and i feel great.
Just put slim&save into your browser and take a look. I will post a before photo later today and a recent one:)
Is there anyone else who has been on the slim&save VLCD diet who could perhaps give me a few more tips,

Hi there Sandraann! Good to have you on board!
I have only been on Slim and Save for 2 weeks, so I dont have a lot of tips, although it sounds like you are doing great as you are!
A big well done to you............hope to see you around the forum!

Hi my name is Sandraann
I thought i would tell you a little bit about myself,
I first started with slim&dsave VLCD diet in june and i haven't looked back i have had a massive support from their online team so i thought i would share it with others. I have up to date lost 2st 5lb
Before i joind slim&asave i would convince myself that i was happy with my weight, and if people didn't like what they saw they didn't have to look and that it was their problem,although that was true to a certain extent i can look back and realise how much happier i am now,when i look in the mirror i am starting to like what and see instead of walking away feeling that everyone will be looking at me when i go out.
I used to hate to go out clothes shopping because i would imajine what i would look like in the clothes in the shop window, but get a shock when i got home to find i looked the complete opposite.
the reason i decided that i needed to loose my weight was when i went to visit my granchildren my youngest granddaughter was sat on my knee and she said"grandma why have you got 2 bellys " i laughed and made a joke of it but it was on my mind all the time.
I then got a very bad chest infection and ended up in bed for nearly 2 weeks my immune system was very low,when i started to feel better i decided that if i wanted to keep myself healthy i would need to get rid of some of the fat i was carrying around .
I tried to loose the weight on my own but kept giving up then my friend who i hadnt seen for over six months phoned to say she was in town and to meet up for a coffee,i had a struggle finding something to wear and was very upset,when i met my friend i didnt recognize her she had lost so much weight it made me feel even bigger,we got talking and she told me that she had joined a site called slim&save and that i should try it.
I have been on the VLCD shakes for a couple of months now,it's so easy i know what i am having every day,okay i do have the odd day when i slip a little but i just get straight back on them the next day and i feel great.
Just put slim&save into your browser and take a look. I will post a before photo later today and a recent one:)
Is there anyone else who has been on the slim&save VLCD diet who could perhaps give me a few more tips,

Thats a really good start, I think what your doing is great and its working for you.

welcome and well done.... tips... just keep going!! u will get there :)

i do have the odd day when i slip a little but i just get straight back on them the next day and i feel great

That's a brilliant attitude to have! You sound like you're having great success with this diet, and the way you're approaching it suggests that you'll find it easy to keep off too :)

Back