New Member :)

Buffylover

Hi everyone....

Im starting SW on tuesday and im going in a little blind as I cant afford the classes and am going from what I have found online. I have about 3 stone to lose....

Any help and support will be great and its good to meet you all :)

Rebecca x

Good Luck :)

Have you ever done SW before? It might be good to keep a diary on here to keep track of what you have ate.
I'd really recommend going to a group, even if just for the first week week as that way you will get the plan explained to you and get a copy of the book too.
Lots of people are able to do it from home, I go to group as knowing someone else will be weighing me helps keep me on track.

Hello, huge welcome! I want to wish you the best of luck with slimming world!

I just want to mention that it is extremely hard to do SW without all the information. Alot of people do it from home, but they have been to group for a while and understand the plan inside out, have the books and have experience of synning the food they eat regularly.
For someone who is new to SW, it takes a while to get used to it, and thats with the consultant and info.

Best of luck with it, but if you can go at all, even for a few weeks, it will make all the difference!

hey there.

get yourself some class books, and some magazines and swot up. you will get the hang of it in no time.

theres always a slimming worldonian on here ready to dish out any advice too.

xxx

In the Sunday papers this week there was a half price voucher for SW, also our group has 1/2 price leaflets for new members, so you only need to spend a few pounds for the books & the chat! cheaper than Ebay.......
Welcome to SW!

Go to SW website and you can see this.

Join Slimming World before the 29th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!

Back