I'll try that now shazpaz, I really want to stick with it. Will let you know later how it goes. Thanks a mil for the advice. x:)

hey glamgranny I know what you mean its tough at the beginning but if Im not giving up your not giving up we are in this together!!!!

I have tried Eclipse's advice about splitting up the shakes from 3 to 6 and whenever I feel a hunger pang I keep sipping the water (thank god Im not in work today because Ive been to the loo about 5 times already!!!)

WE CAN DO IT GLAMGRAN!!! xxx

Hi Shazpaz, I am really sick again today with a bad headache. I feel like giving up but am sticking to it a minute at a time. I can't keep the shakes down and that means I am starving which obviously isn't good. If I bring up another one I don't know what I'll do. Advice please?:)

Glamgran - I'm on day-4 today and feel great :D I struggle with my first shake of the day and usually gulp it down and think about something else!!
Didn't have my first shake till gone 12 today and followed the advice on here and had the choc warmed up!! - It was certainly an improvement!!
If you are struggling with the shakes, can you handle the soup?? I tried it with black pepper in last night and it was much better....
Like everybody else has said on here, the crappy feeling DOES pass....
Try to stick with it.... you can do it.... x x x x x

Maggie I'm the worse sereal dieter in the world and I am on my third week you can do this and suceed. Please force yourself to do at least a week and then decide.If you get through week one youve cracked it

hey glam granny ( love the name by the way), i found i was being sick with the shakes too, but now i have hot vanilla with a spoon of coffee in the morning, you can add a sweetner tablet to help the taste first week, then cut them back, I also have the hot choc made with peppermint tea, and now a fan of the chicken soup with loads of cayenne pepper and tikka powder, also really hot. I can stomach the shakes cold makes me wanna throw up even thinking about them, but i found hot is the way to go, my chemist said that this can happen if you just having cold stuff all the time but don't know how much of that is fact and how much is just her thoughts.... but try and perserve try the meals in as many ways as possible and see if you find then any more palletable before you give up, as you have come so far and 2days and you will most defineatly be in ketosis, or atleast the start of it x

im only on my 11th day and my pharmacist has advised me against the flap jack...becoz im only in the early stages...im feeling really good and not at all hungary,,but all i do crave is to chew....when do u think would be the right time to start on the flapjacks????

good luch maggy, i think my weight loss has been slow so i talk to the pharmacist and she thinks ive been having my first shake to late sometimes i dont have it till 2 or 3 so im going to try and have it about 9ish you have to find wats rite for you. any probs just come on here there all great and give loads of tips and suggestions. :D

oh my god th flapjacks are rank!They seriously taste like a giant iron tablet, to be avoided at all costs or just get one and try it in the morning so you'll still have shakes left.Some people swear by toasting them but I tried and it burnt at the edges so gross!good luck you'll be fine just give yourself one full week on the trim and then decide if its for you.You'll be fine, this site is so supportive and people are genuinely happy for you if you lose weight!

Try brushing them with a little water before toasing...worked for me....but think I am only only person alive to "like" the flapjacks...

my pharmacist told me they are higher in calories..and advised not to go on so early...does anyone agree with that..i ust need to chew something..im not at all hungary but need to chew!!!! LOL

Heard this but I think its negligable?

Back