Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by maggy64, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. maggy64

maggy64 Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :)Hi im starting lipotrim tomorrow ive four stone to lose i need lots of encouragment so lots of advice needed ta

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    What a bargain you will find loads here in abundance...Good luck maggy:) x

4. glamgranny

glamgranny Full Member

Diet:
    Liptorim
    Day two

Hi Maggy,
    I am on day two here with four and a half stone to lose. I am feeling very sick again today but am determined to keep going cos I really need to lose this weight for my hols. I am hoping to lose even a stone and a half before the end of May and I can refeed then for the hols. Good luck Maggy, we can only do our best and people on here understand better than family and friends who are not overweight !!! :)

5. glamgranny

glamgranny Full Member

Diet:
    Liptorim
    Day two

Chin up girl
    !!! :)

6. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Day One

Glad that someone else is only on the start up like myself, Im finding it tough today, feel dizzy and light headed maybe thats because Im slightly hungover too :sigh:

7. glamgranny

glamgranny Full Member

Diet:
    Liptorim
    Lumpyroo, this does feel awful but apparently it gets better after day four or five, I am on the verge of chucking up my morning shake but am doing my best to hold on to it lol !!! I am on day two and am just holding on to get over the worst so that I can feel full of energy and optimism like all the others on here who have stuck with it. :)

8. BSLIM4HOLS

BSLIM4HOLS Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Maggy, best of luck to you. I've just been for my 1st weigh in and lost 13 lbs. If I can do it so can you, I've got very little willpower but, didn't find it too hard except for the constipation!

9. Keeno14

Keeno14 Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    glamgranny - I nearly threw up after my shake this morning, do you think we're having them too early?? Mine was 7am, what about yours?? x x

10. Tootiefrootie

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Oh no that sounds awful, I know the shake I had this morning wasnt the best, but still drinkable (ish) great to hear your determination!!

Im trying to sip the chicken soup at the moment, but Ive made it in work and its all lumpy.. I really dont know how to manage this in work!!:confused:

At least tomorrow is the weekend :D

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Best way to make them is with a hand blender, a fiver, also when I work away I just use a egg whisk and it gets rid of all the lumps.
    I know men have 2 drinks and women 3 a day, I just have 1 at dinner and 1 at 6.30 ish, maybe some ladies can tell you how they space them out over the day.:)

12. glamgranny

glamgranny Full Member

Diet:
    Liptorim
    My first shake was at 10.30 this morning and it's still threatening to make a return !!! I am drinking as much water as possible but can't face the next shake yet. :)

13. Keeno14

Keeno14 Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it's gonna be a bit hit and miss for the first week or so, timing them just right. Day-1 I had my last "meal" at tea-time (around 5.30pm) but was starving by 9pm and went to bed with my tummy rumbling (no people, it wasn't an earthquake you heard, it was just me.. lol) :D

Yesterday I had the last one later-on, which I found easier, but I was busy so maybe that helpded a little as well. This morning's shake was difficult to keep-down, but my lunch-time one was fine.

Starting to dislike the chicken soup, might try it with some black pepper in tonight (or maybe chilli - is this allowed??)

Anybody tried the peanut flapjack thingy??

x x

14. glamgranny

glamgranny Full Member

Diet:
    Liptorim
    Hi keeno, I was just about to eat something when I checked to see if anyone has been on in the last few minutes. Thank god you are here, I can resist it now for another while anyway. I feel miserable but I know I can do this. x

15. Keeno14

Keeno14 Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

You can soooo do this x x x :hug99:

16. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Black pepper or chilli won't take you out of ketosis...as for being allowed... I believe Lipotrim do not approve of any add ons.

I have found the peanut flapjack a good bit better than the coconut one:sign0137: They are an acquired taste.

The good thing about the peanut flapjack is that it gives you something to chew...and it takes me ages to eat one along with water. My husband can eat all of his dinner while I am only half way through my flapjack:p

17. glamgranny

glamgranny Full Member

Diet:
    Liptorim
    Thank you so much, I was advised to take this one day at a time but I think maybe one hour even minute at a time will be how it goes for me. I am frozen today even though it's quite mild outside. I think I'll get some air. I am home alone and am thinking I might have too much time on my hands lol !!! :)

18. Keeno14

Keeno14 Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the advice - can't have the coconut one tho as I'm allergic, but I'm gonna try the peanut one for defo. Yum yum!! lol

19. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Soup, add:
    Paprika
    black pepper
    groundpepper
    cheyenne pepper
    hot chilli powder
    not all at once though all though I like it:p x

20. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach

Don't do it.........they are awful:eek:. No, its obviously down to taste. I honestly could not eat them. I even tried Beas suggestion of putting it in the microwave for a minute to soften it, but to no avail. Its all personal taste. Gazza even likes the soup:eek: Choc/Strawberry shakes all the way for me when on LT.

21. Tootiefrootie

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    does the hunger pains go?:cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.