*** New Member ***

Welcome onboard! x

don't be embarassed - i'm 5'9" was a VERY tight size 24 when i started, but in some shops a 24 didn't even fit! i won't say how much i weigh either...because my boyfriend, who fluctuates between 10.5 and 11 stone, is dying to know my weight and i won't tell him. he guesses 18 stone...lol...and just in case he finds this site and sees my posts, then he is right!!! (i wish) ....erm a few pounds out maybe!

i'm also aiming to be a size 14/16...even an 18 would be good.

is it just me or if you are a larger size (size 20+) you don't drop a dress size with every stone lost?

My BF weighs around 11 stone ish too, and last week like your BF he tried to guess how much I weighed. So I asked him how much he thought I weighed when I started...... his guess was around 15 stone...... I pointed out that last week i had lost almost three stone so if I had started at 15 I would now weigh 12 stone - 'oh, so it was more than 15 then?!' he came back with! Bless them! I was 18 stone and a half a pound at the time! Maybe I dint look as fat as I thought (NOT!) xxx

Oh that question always makes them squirm

It doesnt bother me anymore - think its cos I know I wont be this weight for much longer.... I know I will never see 16, 17 or 18 anywhere on a set of scales anymore! xxx (soon 15 will be gone too!) x

Welcome! :flowers:
Dont be embarrassed about your weight!
Your doing the right thing, look forward to the changes and you will soon be telling everyone howmuch you have lost!

WELL DONE AND WELCOME AGAIN

Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome! :flowers:
Dont be embarrassed about your weight!
Your doing the right thing, look forward to the changes and you will soon be telling everyone howmuch you have lost!

WELL DONE AND WELCOME AGAIN

Ruthy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ruthy!!!!! Yeah, second day on this site, and i love it already, got so many food ideas and recipes

hi i joined sw 4 weeks ago lost 6.5lb so far no weigh in this week as working next weigh in tue

Back