1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

*** New Member ***

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Undisturbedgirl, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Undisturbedgirl

Undisturbedgirl Silver Member

Hi all,

I started back at SW three weeks ago, and hope to stick to it this time lol

I won't reveal how much i currently weigh, it's very embarassing :cry:, but i am 5'11 and size 26/28 and hope to slim down to a size 14-16.

So far:

Week One: 7 lbs
    Week Two: 1 lbs
    Week Three: 0.5 lbs

Flicking through this site, i am so happy i found it, there is sooo much information and friendly advice, so thank you all in advance!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    Welcome to the site hun :)
  4. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the site and keep up the good work with the weight loss.

FT :)
  5. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Hi, Welcome to the forum. Although I'm new to this side of the fence, minimins has been a life saver for me in the past.
    I previously lost a lot with Lighterlife so don't be embarrassed - there are all shapes and sizes here.
    Great losses in your first weeks - well done. looks like you are making great progress.
  6. willkat

willkat Full Member

:welcome: I only started last week, today is my first wi
  7. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    :wavey: Hiya and welcome! Well done on your losses so far, you are doing so well!
  8. ang

ang Full Member

slimming world
    welcome to this forum its great ,there is so much good advice xxx
  9. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

slimming world

10. Undisturbedgirl

Thank you all that have commented. If i knew how to reply properly, i would lol, but thanks to all the friendly welcomes!!
  11. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    well done on ur great start
  12. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

slimming world
    hi, just wanted to say hi and welcome, this site is great, it keeps me going and I spend that much time on here it stops me eating
  13. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Welcome :flowers: x
  14. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

don't be embarassed - i'm 5'9" was a VERY tight size 24 when i started, but in some shops a 24 didn't even fit! i won't say how much i weigh either...because my boyfriend, who fluctuates between 10.5 and 11 stone, is dying to know my weight and i won't tell him. he guesses 18 stone...lol...and just in case he finds this site and sees my posts, then he is right!!! (i wish) ....erm a few pounds out maybe!

i'm also aiming to be a size 14/16...even an 18 would be good.

is it just me or if you are a larger size (size 20+) you don't drop a dress size with every stone lost?
  15. Undisturbedgirl

Well i have lost 8.5 so far, and not noticed any difference, but then, i wear my clothes loose, and my jeans elasticated lol

I would happily be a 18, i couldn't imagine myself skinny, but a perfected curved sized 16/18 is the goal.

One thing for sure, this will definitely be my last fat summer lol
  16. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i personally don't like thin. i like my men slim but i think women look better with rounded parts! i love the 50's glamourpuss look - i think its sooooooo sexy!

don't worry about not feeling it - i've just got to my 1st stone off and can only just feel a difference and my fella and parents can see it too. i'm just gonna keep chugging along :)
  17. Undisturbedgirl

Yeah, i agree Mod-Karen, curvy is sooo much better, plus i hate to think of all my excess skin i would have if i lost everything lol
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    Skinny thin is not pretty. I think a size 12-14 is perfect. Im about a 22 at the mo. Dont be embarassed hun cause we are all in the same boat
  20. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    Welcome hun x

You did reply properly, well done you, on the weight loss so far, make sure you chat with us regurlarly, so we can keep an eye on you lol.
  21. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

hey doll..

i started dieting at 23st8.. and im not 21st1.. i was really embarassed about my weight.. but people on here understand how i feel.. regardless of how much they have to lose..
    Well done on your WI's so far.. you're doing brill.. keep coming on minis.. cos we're pretty damn fab if i do say so myself.. lol..

Loooooads minimins love..
    Cat x x
  22. Undisturbedgirl

Oh i definitely will, i am so glad i found this site, and everybody has been really helpful, and have been writing out my shopping list from suggestions made on here lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.