*** New Member ***

Fatnfunky

Silver Member
Like some other members have said, i am far too embarassed to mentioned my starting weight, maybe when i have lost a decent about i will.

As the thread title shows, i have half my body weight to loss, luckily i am very tall (5'11) so i don't look as heavy as i am, but i have been promising myself that this will be my last fat summer lol

I am currently a size 26/28 and want to aim to be a size 14/16, i don't really have an ideal weight.

I have started Slimming World, and in three weeks, i have lost 8.5 lbs.

Good luck to you all

hi hun, i would never have mentioned my weight to friends and family however since i have been on this forum i feel comfortable enough to say it. I weigh 17st 12lbs, am a size 24 and am hoping to get to 11 1/2 size 16. dont be embarrassed no one on here judges you, we are all in it together. good luck xx

Ok , here goes, i am 27 st 8 lol but apparently i don't look like i weigh that much (i'm 5'11), once i can post pics, i'll add one.

Still feels really embarassing admitting it though.

No weight goals, just want to reach a size 14/16 and not feel so noticeable, if that makes sense.

there doesn't it feel better to get it off your mind.. good luck in your journey and we are all here to help each other through the good and bad days xx

Thanks hun, yeah, i guess i do feel a bit better about it, it just seems my target is a LONG way away sometimes. But as i am following SW, my first goal is to reach Club 10 (lose 10% of my weight)

I can absolutely relate to how you feel about your starting weight. I still havent disclosed mine, one day I will ;)

Look forward to seeing how youre doing

I can absolutely relate to how you feel about your starting weight. I still havent disclosed mine, one day I will ;)

Look forward to seeing how youre doing

Thanks hun, now i have found this site, i won't be leaving lol

You have done so well to lose so much, i hope i can do the same :eek:

hey honey
Dont be embarrassed - we are all here for the same thing after all! Welcome and good luck. You will lose weight and you will make lots of new friends :)

I know I'm a bit late but I'm also sending a huuuuuge big warm welcome to you.
I was embarrased too..not anymore...I was almost 20 stone...and compared to your height I'm a midget at 5'6 so I really was fat for everyone to see....
Great to have you on board, good luck on your journey and keep us posted...

xxx

welcome i dont tell any one my weight either my other half thinks im 17 stone maybe i will be soon ithink he know im not but dosent say anything either that or he needs glasses

Welcome to you as well Wendy Anne. Great to have you with us and you will be way under 17 stone in no time....

xxx

Hey undisturbed girl

I haven't put my weight out yet, maybe one day. Good luck with the diet. well done you have over the first stone down. That's great!

good luck and well done! :party0019:

Hi - and best of luck on your journey to the new you !!!!!

howdy. massive congrats on your weight loss so far. 8.5lbs in 3 weeks is fab!! keep going.

i'm new here too but from what i can see everyone seems to be really lovely and supportive. am looking forward to using this site immensely!!

abz xx

howdy. massive congrats on your weight loss so far. 8.5lbs in 3 weeks is fab!! keep going.

i'm new here too but from what i can see everyone seems to be really lovely and supportive. am looking forward to using this site immensely!!

abz xx

Welcome Abz!!! Yeah, this site has been such a great source of information, and recipe ideas, really glad i found it.

Good luck with the diet!!!

Back