Hi and welcome. Good luck on your journey. Sw is the perfect plan for you, and green days are fab. it is the only plan i feel satisfied on, i've tried every other diet under the sun and calorie counting makes me light headed lol.

I find that sometimes it can be difficult, as I miss out on the updates of syns, unless someone posts them on here.....but, as I have been doing SW on and off for many, many years, I dont find it too much of a problem.
I know that there are a couple of people on here that also go it alone and seem to manage alright. There are others that miss the group therapy parts of the membership.
Personally, I find that as long as I come on here regularly, make sure that I keep my diary thread updated I can manage.

I have dieted both with and without group support. I definitely find it easier to stay on track when I go to the group. If for no other reason than just knowing that once a week I have to and stand on those scales in front of another person and have my results revealed to others. That little bit of pressure is what I need to keep me doing my best.

I can see good in both ways, but I think being completely new to SW I need a class at least until I get to grips with what I am doing. I think I also like the idea of being weighed there every week to keep me on track

Hi Karen welcome to SW i've just completed my 1st week no troubles @ all love the diet so simple to follow ...good luck and questions just ask xxxx

Hi there and Welcome to the forum.

Slimming World is the easiest diet in the world IMO, and if you follow the plan, you'll get really good results. I want to lose a minimum of 5 stone to get to a more reasonable weight. I started SW in October and according to the online progress chart, at the rate I'm going, I'm predicted to hit that target in mid-May. That's no time at all. I could be a whole new person by the Spring! Knowing that it's so close makes me feel motivated to stick with it because I SOOOO can't wait to be unburdened of all this extra weight I carry and just go out and enjoy my life (and buy loads of new clothes :D)

On the SW website where do i find the predicted date i will reach goal? Do I have to have been doing the diet a few weeks before i can get this info?
XXX

nice to see you have finally taken the plunge to get slim.........this is a brill site and the girls are fab.....and know loads of recipes and are there when u need help or just a good old gossip.............

Back