• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello everyone, I have been on the Cambridge Diet for the last 4 days and fainted this afternoon :confused: so have been advised to come off of it!! Back in 2001-2002 I lost nearly 12 stone with Weight Watchers so have decided to go back to a proper healthy eating choice :D I think I only went on the Cambridge for a quick loss but have conceeded that this is a long term thing not a quick fix :)

Just a quick question, depending on the amount of points that I can have, could I just have Weight Watchers products like cereal, W.W. sandwich for lunch and a W.W. dinner with W.W. pudding after.

Many thanks
Siberianhusky

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yep as long as you stay within your points.. though you can always have those as basics and add extras in (like i will have a ww sandwich for lunch and a packet of walkers baked and an apple or something..)

i assume you mean do you have to cook? if thats what you mean then hell no! i am 10 weeks in and have done very little [successful] cooking and i do like the WW ready meals :D x

welcome btw :)

Rach x

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am getting into cooking now but at the start I just ate WW meals and Tesco meals cause they put the points on their stuff. The chicken and broccolli pie is amazing!!!

i will second the chicken and broccoli pie :D x

Hi everyone,

many thanks for the great replies, I shall be having the W.W. meals to start off with until I get adventureous :)

I start W.W. next week as i have missed the one in my area this week but will certainly be coming back to this Forum every week, mind you it is such good reading and encouraging I might be back every day !!! look out for SiberianHusky :) its great and fab to be part of a team who are going through the same.

if you're only on once a week then you have more restraint than the rest of us hardcore every 12hour-ers! LOL :D x good luck with your meet next week :)

Jax123

Gold Member
S: 21st7lb C: 17st4lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 4st3lb(19.6%)
Hi and welcome to Minimins! Good luck with your weight loss journey :) xxx

G: 9st7lb
Hi SiberianHusky and welcome - I know its a bit late but better late than never I suppose.

Don't believe anything Rach says about every 12 hrs on minimins....every 12 minutes more like, Rach :8855:

How are you getting on? I hope you are doing well.