siberianhusky

Hello everyone, I have been on the Cambridge Diet for the last 4 days and fainted this afternoon :confused: so have been advised to come off of it!! Back in 2001-2002 I lost nearly 12 stone with Weight Watchers so have decided to go back to a proper healthy eating choice :D I think I only went on the Cambridge for a quick loss but have conceeded that this is a long term thing not a quick fix :)

Just a quick question, depending on the amount of points that I can have, could I just have Weight Watchers products like cereal, W.W. sandwich for lunch and a W.W. dinner with W.W. pudding after.

Many thanks
Siberianhusky

yep as long as you stay within your points.. though you can always have those as basics and add extras in (like i will have a ww sandwich for lunch and a packet of walkers baked and an apple or something..)

i assume you mean do you have to cook? if thats what you mean then hell no! i am 10 weeks in and have done very little [successful] cooking and i do like the WW ready meals :D x

welcome btw :)

Rach x

I am getting into cooking now but at the start I just ate WW meals and Tesco meals cause they put the points on their stuff. The chicken and broccolli pie is amazing!!!

Welcome to minimins and WW. As Rach said you can have them as long as you stay within your points.

i will second the chicken and broccoli pie :D x

Hi and welcome to minis, we are such a friendly lot on here you will make some good friends and receive lots of support and advice to...xx

Hi everyone,

many thanks for the great replies, I shall be having the W.W. meals to start off with until I get adventureous :)

I start W.W. next week as i have missed the one in my area this week but will certainly be coming back to this Forum every week, mind you it is such good reading and encouraging I might be back every day !!! look out for SiberianHusky :) its great and fab to be part of a team who are going through the same.

if you're only on once a week then you have more restraint than the rest of us hardcore every 12hour-ers! LOL :D x good luck with your meet next week :)

We'd all be basket cases without our daily minimins fixes lol

Welcome aboard

Hi and welcome to Minimins! Good luck with your weight loss journey :) xxx

Hi SiberianHusky and welcome - I know its a bit late but better late than never I suppose.

Don't believe anything Rach says about every 12 hrs on minimins....every 12 minutes more like, Rach :8855:

How are you getting on? I hope you are doing well.

Back