New mom on board

susy

Hey everyone!

I have been lurking for a while.
My name is Susana and I have a gorgeous 5 months baby boy. I gained a total of 14 kilos in my pregnancy which I think is around 30 pounds? Dont know. But the thing is that I breastfed my son for 4 months because I had milk issues, but then had to stop once I was back to work. Now that he is no longer breastfeeding, I can lose weight! I have been hesitating to start a diet for a while now, and officially started yesterday! :p

I have started a low carb - high protein diet. I need to lose the loosy stomach I have because I had a c-section. I still dont fit on any of my pre-pregnancy clothes, so you can imagine how depressed I am, plus I still wear my pregnancy pants :( :cry:

I havent weighted myself for a while now, but I did 4 months ago and I was 84 kilos. I think I am below 80, but not much. I was 68 before pregnancy, and when I got married in 2005 I was 64 (I am 1,70m tall) :cry: I want to be 64 again!!!!!!!! before I go on vacations in July!

Just wanted to say hi, and will update everyone on how much I still lose from time to time. :)

Back