New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Curry was on Thursday, weigh in on Monday. Would have thought I would have been ok.
Oh well. Plenty of water will be drunk this week, lots if shredding and fingers crossed for a big loss next week.
Thanks for the suggestion and support.

I'm thinking of starting weighing myself on Fridays now. Weekends are so bad for me! That'll give me 5 days to get rid of weekend stuff :)

Lol I was thinking of weighing on a Sunday, then I have to behave at the weekends! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Although thinking about what I just said..,it doesn't really mean that at all lol, does in my head though...cos it's all the same week if you get what I mean, weighing in on a Friday is a pretty good idea...means I can have my Friday takeaway without feeling so bad...

I'm getting really nervous bout WI this week!!! It's been TOTM all week but somehow I've lost over 3lb already? This is assbackwards I know lol but maybe it'll bounce back up when TOTM finishes?? Which is why I'm scared!!! Done no exercise eaten within cals but not especially well and even my water intake has been far too dietcoke shaped!!!! What's going on???? Can I bottle it??? :)

Quick! Super quick friday weigh in before the weekend comes!

I managed to lose everything what I put on last weekend LOL.
181 pounds right now.
Will try to be good this weekend and not to drink! :) xxx

My weight always seems to drop straight after weigh in then creeps back up again just before weigh in - if I'm being good or not. It's a conspiracy!
Weight does fluctuate though, and as long as this scales are on a generally downwards path it's all good!

liisa said:
181 pounds right now. xxx

I'm quite proud to say SO AM I !!!!!! lol the scales are still going down this week and seriously? If this happens again next time I have a week off the execise then I'm cancelling my gym subscription!

On a drinking note I have a big night planned tonight but now I don't want to booze it up an kill my losing streak!!!! Aaarrrggghhh !!!

Morning! This is my first weigh-in on MiniMins so I'll be quick:

:scale:

I am 68.5kg, or 151.25lbs. That's a loss of 1.75lbs. I'm delighted, I'm only aiming for a slow weight loss of 1lb per week.

Then again, nearly TOTM, so it will be a bit up and down this week.

Hope everyone else has successes. Keep on keeping on!

Scales have gone haywire but in a good way this week :)

Start weight. 195
Week 1 192.6. -2.4
Week 2. 189. -2.6
Week3. 187. -2
Week4. 186. -1
Week 5. 181 -5

:) :) :) :) I've lost a stone now!!!

Hi all my first monday weigh in I only started last thursday but am going to weigh in on a monday as a incentive.
Am pleased to say i have a 8lb loss woo hoo :) well doneeveryone and good luck for the coming week
we can do it
x

Hi.
I'm a pound down!!!
Really pleased as TOTM and major mix up with medication meant I went totally off the diet rails fir three days - non stop cake, chocolate and pastries. Perhaps it kick started my metabolism? All rather odd but a result all the same.
Well done legomom and Viking. Good luck to all those yet to weigh in.

P.s did I mention that's my first half stone gone?

^^^^ wooo!! I love it when you expect disaster but actually get a nice surprise :) I've not done any exercise alllllll week so was beyond chuffed with a big loss!!! Rewarded for my laziness. Love it!!

It is rather nice! Back to counting and body shredding today. One more pesky pound between me and 5%. it's days are numbered!!!!!!
I'm rather proud of myself for knuckling back down to it.
How's everyone else getting on?

Well done everyone on their losses, I have managed to stay the same which is amazing with amount of cider I drank on Saturday. I will have to be careful this week :)

hi everyone,i lost 6 stone 3 yrs ago doing weight watchers,starved and was unhappy put 2 on lost it last yr doing cambridge and now 2 and half stone heavier.not so overweight but would like to kill my food demons,started slimming world last mon lost 5 pound yippeeeeee.mon weigh in to so thought id join x:jelous:

Hi can i join this thread as the one i was in has died down i wi on mondays been doing ww for 13wks and so far lost 26lbs still long way to go another 3stones and the motivation from everyone on this forum is amazing

Another 1.75 lb loss for me, taking me to 149.25. I'm finally under 150lbs for the first time in ages! Not much more than 20lb to go now.

Oh! It's Monday again! I'm scared to face my scale. LoL.I'm on my fifth week now.

Kudos to all who weight losers this week! Great job all!

Legomom> I noticed that the message was sent from your iPhone. I got jealous. I downloaded the app from Android market too!

woo hoo another 6lbs off and never to return that makes a stone in a week and a half sooooo pleased

Good luck today everyone x

Last edited:
Back