New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Aaarrrggghh!!! Head. Banging. Brickwall.

Gained 3 stinking pounds :( granted I was a food asshole this weekend so I can't really complain!!!

184 this week and yet again I'm seeing 13st. I'm sick of bouncing between 13odd and 12odd!!! Goddam you tequila beer!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost 1lb this week...one bloody poxy pound, and I've killed myself this week!! My losses have been so bad the last few weeks :( no more tracking eveything I eat...just watching the fat...

Bring it on next Monday!!....fingers crossed!

I'm not weighing myself this week :)
Was out 3 nights this weekend. It can't be good.
Will stick with my 180 lbs what I was last time I weighed. Will do it again on Friday. x

4lb off this week yay! For first time ever I planned ahead and looked at a menu online before I went for a meal!

Oooh, may I join this? I'm a newbie and I WI on Mondays. I lost 0.5lbs this week :( not brilliant, but better than a gain. Keep positive ;)

Should I say I'm doing SW and have been for nearly two years with a couple of small breaks. Lost just over two stone since I first joined. I'll dig out my old books and see how much exactly I've lost.........

Last edited:
As I said before I NEED to do my weigh in on Fridays now. :)
I've lost 2 lbs this week. What brings me down to 178 lbs. Yay!

2lbs for me - now 10st7 :) good luck everyone this week!

Just the one pound off for me. I did go a bit off the rails though. Dud you know that an entire packet of sainsbury's taste the difference billionaires shortbread is 20 points? Oops!

One off for me too, although I ate out and had a BBQ so I'm
Happy with that! :)

Well done everyone!

4lb off this week yay!!! :)

Poops sorry I'm late :) have shifted 3 of my gain and WI at 181 now. So lost 3 but still a bit heavier than two weeks ago :( :(

Just been having a looksee at how I'm going on and overall it's not too bad.

Start weight 195
Week 1 to 4 lost 8lbs (1400 cals)
Week 5. 181 - 5 (TOTM) (1200)
Week 6. 184 +3(off plan like an eeeejit)
Week 7. 181 -3
week 8 ???? (currently 177.4) - 3.6 (1100)

I really wanted to get well below 180 so if another lb wants to pee off before WI i'd be really very pleased lol.

My first weigh-in is due on monday :D

Rather pleased with that as TOTM arrived today!!! Woooo. I want to be hitting 12 st by end of month if poss but it's a fair bit to lose so we shall see!!!!

Start weight 195
Week 1 to 4 lost 8lbs (1400 cals)
Week 5. 181 - 5 (TOTM) (1200)
Week 6. 184 +3(off plan like an eeeejit)
Week 7. 181 -3
week 8. 177 -4 (1100)

Gained 1.25 pounds this week - not sure why! I've just started the 30- Day Shred so maybe my muscles are swollen and retaining water?! :p still, not going to stress on it, keep on keeping on.

Just weighed myself was 19st last Monday when I started, I am now 18st 6

Very pleased with results, I was worried as didn't feel as though I had lost anything and thought maybe I was doing something wrong, despite sticking to it all week but I have lost after all, not bad for my first week :D

Hope you all don’t mind me posting, first week of the new me! went to get a new set of scales today (old ones would swear at me and tell me to get off fatty, only not so polite) scales were a bargain at Lidl of all places, any way today i weigh 354lbs, I’ve lost 8lbs in a week ! i am over the moon

I'm on week 9 and i lost 2lbs this monday! Total of 18lbs am well chuffed :D

Back