New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Yes! 4lbs off this week and i'm off on holiday!!! So far achieved all my goals that i set myself and im really happy that ive managed it! It really helps though to have a site like this for support! Am going camping for a week :family2: so i may have a bit of a weight gain but i know i got willpower to get it off again! Have a good wk everyone!

Hope it's okay for me to join here.
Today was my first weigh in and I lost exactly 8lbs :)

Well done to everyone on their weight loss!

Well I'm back on minimins.......which is not quite the same thing as back on plan but we are getting there!!! I'm just gathering my poor battered willpower back together for a final push to Xmas!!

I'm very very pleased to be a non smoker but I'm absolutely bricking it at the thought of what I've gained!!! I'm scared to look!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Legomom don't worry!! it's definitely a great thing to be a non smoker! I quite in march and have to occasional cig when out in social situations but so far so good!! You should be proud!! I too have been off plan...but am just trying to kick my bum
Into gear...again lol! Xx

Start weight 195
Week 1 to 4 lost 8lbs
Wee5 5 to 8 lost 10lb
Week 9 to 13 lost 7 170lbs
Week 13 to 16 gave up smoking and gained 11lbs back :(
Week 17 restart weight 181 :(

Just having a recap so i know where i am after my off plan time ready for WI on Monday!! ;) Been really strict last few days and chugged a load of water so the scales are heading down down down quite nicely!! Gotta love that first week of mega losses after being off plan!! Nicely motivating lol

Good luck for Monday everyone!!!

Hi all

Would love to join the "Monday club" - I think it will be the perfect incentive to keep myself in line over the weekend.

Good luck to you all

Only 1.2lbs lost this week but expected that after a crazy loss of 8lbs last week.

Water or not Legomum, it's a great feeling when you see a big number, congrats. Plus it gives you a big boost to stay on track.

4 pound off for me this week.

JLStretton said:
Water or not Legomum, it's a great feeling when you see a big number, congrats. Plus it gives you a big boost to stay on track.

4 pound off for me this week.

It's been worth the evil gain to be free of the ciggies tho!! I feel ten yrs younger!!

Well done on the 4lbs :)

1lb on for me!

Back