New Monday Weigh In - please join!

3lbs for me, so really pleased.

Week 1: -9lbs
Week 2: -3lbs

Wow Wizzardkel, well done in losing 51lbs.
JLStretton your'e doing really well.
Well done to everybody.

I lost 3lb Woo Hoo!!
That means I got my stone award

How do I change my Weight loss ticker or does it change automaticaly.

Click on it and it will take you to the web page to update it :)

2lbs off....so thats 2 stone 1lb :D in ten weeks...sooooo happy :)

Hi ladies can I join you on the Monday weigh in? I started last Monday so would love a place to keep track. The dreaded weekend is here so hopefully if I log in to mm all weekend and keep focused I will see it on the scales on Monday.:)
Best of luck everyone over the weekend! ;)

Hi ladies can I join you on the Monday weigh in? I started last Monday so would love a place to keep track. The dreaded weekend is here so hopefully if I log in to mm all weekend and keep focused I will see it on the scales on Monday.:)
Best of luck everyone over the weekend! ;)

hi there, everyone is different, but i find that having your WI on monday really does help keep you on the straight and narrow over the weekend.

i do have chinese takeaway every sat nite and thats my treat cause at the same time you dont want to deprive yourself!

plan your meals and snacks in advance, sometimes i put all my syns for the day out on a plate, and i know when their gone,...thats it...they are gone!! good luck over the weekend, and with ur monday WI X

Thanks Carriebrad for the advice! ;)
I have a meal plan for the weekend and i'm going to stick with it to the letter.Just reading all your success alone on this weigh in board is enough to keep me going.:)

Thanks Carriebrad for the advice! ;)
I have a meal plan for the weekend and i'm going to stick with it to the letter.Just reading all your success alone on this weigh in board is enough to keep me going.:)

ahh thanks, :)
also on saturday i dont have either healthy extra option (breads or milks)

and my chinese takeaway is like my dinner and tea all in one meal

i do eat free all day, fruit and free yoghurts, so i can really enjoy the curry without a shred of guilt!

i have a proper sunday dinner, but i make it all free bar the gravey or sauce,

it is just all about planning ahead aint it :) being organised :D

Woohoo - another 4lbs off for me this week :)

Only one more pound until I've lost my second stone.

27lbs in 6 weeks - I've amazed myself.

Val x

Just -1.2lbs this week.
Great that it is another loss but it's happening so slowly! :(

3 pound this week.

Well done everyone on the losses, more of the same next week :)

Hi all. Down 2lbs this week which i'm delighted with.Found it very hard to be good the weekend with x factor on 2 nights!!:8855:

But 2lbs is the start i needed.

Val123 that is fantastic weight loss in 6 weeks well done!

And well done to everyone else.Here's to a good week.;)

well done everyone so far!

i get weighed in at the 5pm class, so i will update in the morning, hoping for 2lb off, would settle for one! :)

Lost 3.5lbs, got SOTW and SOTM, was delighted!!:D:D:D

2lbs off this wk!

2lbs off for me this week. Really pleased with that, because I've been a serial nibbler this week - no major blow outs or binges, just needing to taste stuff all the time when I'm cooking and have the odd chocolate button from the wee one etc.

Only 2 more Monday weigh ins before I go to Tenerife for a week, so determined to be 100% and get another 6lbs off before I go, which will be a 35lb loss which in my head allows me to put on half a stone while I'm a away, but still be 2 stone down when I come back - ready to start the next phase of the weight loss journey up until Christmas.

Good luck to everyone else for their weigh ins today and big pat on the back for all the great weigh losses to date.

Val x

Back