New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Only -0.4lbs this week. Did loads of exercise and stuck to around 1200 calories a day. Really wanted to be under 200lbs this week :(

Stayed the same. Well at least I didn't gain anything, but I've got three meals out planned this week so may not be able to say the same next Monday!

I hope you don't mind me in joining, but I tend to weigh myself every Monday anyway.. and always forget to write it down to keep me on track, so it will be good if I can post it somewhere.. Anyway, after weighing myself on Monday I am still the same as the week before :(

Guys please can I join you all I want to loose at least 28lbs before Christmas i weigh in on a Monday and am following slim fast.

Starting weight is 14st11lbs

Kate x

my slimming world leader is changing groups so i'll be a monday weigher from this week x

Sorry not been well for a while,:sigh: but re-starting my diet today. since i've not been posting i lost 3 lb:D, then put on 2lb:(, then 2lb:( on again. however this week (even though i've had a little break and ate anything and everythin - plus no exercise:break_diet:) i've lost a pound.:D:D:confused:

so thats spurred me on to get rid of what i've gained and carry on to try for a stone before xmas!:whip:

-1.6lbs this week :)

So close to under 200 now! Next week for sure!

Hiya All,
I new to this site and am still confused as to how it works lol!

im doing slimming world and have been for 11 weeks now, tonight i lost another 1.5lbs taking my total up to 2 stone 5lbs. still desperately trying to get to my 2 and a half stone award!

well done on the weight losses all :)
x

Lost 3lb this week - BMI now under 40 so no longer "morbidly obese" woo hoo

nothing wrong with half a pound, it's a loss and after a few weeks them little losses all add up and you will be where you want to be in no time.

Back