New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Dukan Diet
20-02-12 Week 1 = 9lb :)
27-02-12 Week 2 = 1lb :-(
what a shame thought I'd done much better.

xsazzle said:
Hi everyone I'm new to this subscription.

Just weighed in for the week and I lost 3lb this last week.

That brings my total so far to 20lbs

Well done!

spuddridge said:
I couldn't be arsed going up town today, soooo tired! So gonna measure myself tonight, log it on here, then weigh next Monday. Only like 20 odd days till the hen weekend in Blackpool, week after that I'm getting my cuffs finished, will post pics when they're complete, another tattoo of count duckular on my right calf in April, the wedding May 12th then Tunisia (ultimate goal) on May 23rd......neeeeed to be a 14 by then!!!!!
Bought those micro steam veg/veg&rice packs and porridge on Saturday so that's prrrrretty much all I'll be eating from tomorrow.
What's your goals and have you anything your striving for? Outfit? Occasion?.......

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi spuddridge, my goal is to lose another 2 1/2 stone for holidays in June were going with friend, last year layed on beach I felt like a whale while my friend "skinny mini" on the next sun bed so don't want to feel like that again and I'll soon be a grandmother for the first time sooooo excited, so I want to be a fit and healthy grandma.

Well done everyone

Jabba - I often get upset with a 1lb loss but really 1lb is still great. Also, 7lb in two weeks is really good - well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

spuddridge said:
I couldn't be arsed going up town today, soooo tired! So gonna measure myself tonight, log it on here, then weigh next Monday. Only like 20 odd days till the hen weekend in Blackpool, week after that I'm getting my cuffs finished, will post pics when they're complete, another tattoo of count duckular on my right calf in April, the wedding May 12th then Tunisia (ultimate goal) on May 23rd......neeeeed to be a 14 by then!!!!!
Bought those micro steam veg/veg&rice packs and porridge on Saturday so that's prrrrretty much all I'll be eating from tomorrow.
What's your goals and have you anything your striving for? Outfit? Occasion?.......

I don't have a specific date but want to feel comfortable taking my daughter to Florida without being either turned away from a ride because I don't fit or manage to fit on the ride but feel uncomfortable - sounds daft I know x

WillpowerWoman said:
Gained 1 lb this week I'm gutted! Been swimming 3x this week as well!!! :( gotta get myself in gear for this week but will be hard as it's my birthday this week!

Wk 1. -3lbs
Wk 2. -2lbs
Wk 3. -2lbs
Wk 4. +1lb

Maybe it's muscle weight gain?

RosaxEx said:
i;m starting the 30 day shred tomorrow, i'm a bit scared ahaha

my goals are.....essex end of april, wedding 5th may then back to work 15th may

What is that? Loads minimins doing it.....

sididd said:
Hi spuddridge, my goal is to lose another 2 1/2 stone for holidays in June were going with friend, last year layed on beach I felt like a whale while my friend "skinny mini" on the next sun bed so don't want to feel like that again and I'll soon be a grandmother for the first time sooooo excited, so I want to be a fit and healthy grandma.

Cool goals, I'm dreading being wobbly in Tunisia. Our first family holiday and going with 9 friends (&their kids) 2 of the girls are stunning 16 year olds CRY!!!! My fella even commenting on how big I am which is obv a problem, coz he must see what I do lol
Best wishes on the new arrival too, hope all goes well and your grandchilds mommy isn't as trrrraumatised as I was giving birth haha I was convinced my bum had fallen out on my 2nd, made the midwife check pmsl (I lack in the shame department) xx

xsazzle said:
I don't have a specific date but want to feel comfortable taking my daughter to Florida without being either turned away from a ride because I don't fit or manage to fit on the ride but feel uncomfortable - sounds daft I know x

I totally understand, me & my Bessie (who I'm going to Tunisia with) are terrified of not fitting in the plane seating.... I quit rides when I had kids, I'm so much more aware of danger now than I use to be. I do live in Barry Island so I have to be cautious lol
Biiiiiig theme parks I'm ok with, after a bevvy lol but those rides they just drive in, set up and turn on freak me out!!!!! Excuse the ramble, I seriously can't help it.....

What is that? Loads minimins doing it.....

it's a fitness DVD by jillian michaels who does biggest loser USA, it's an intense 30 min work out every day for 30 days but she uses muscle confusion so it's quick few mins on cardio, strength abs, then do it again and again so 3 times in all but diff things each time so it confuses your muscles and most the stuff are using more than 1 muscle each time too! I watched it before to prepare myself before copying the DVD and i'm super scared it's deffo gonna kick my butt!

RosaxEx said:
it's a fitness DVD by jillian michaels who does biggest loser USA, it's an intense 30 min work out every day for 30 days but she uses muscle confusion so it's quick few mins on cardio, strength abs, then do it again and again so 3 times in all but diff things each time so it confuses your muscles and most the stuff are using more than 1 muscle each time too! I watched it before to prepare myself before copying the DVD and i'm super scared it's deffo gonna kick my butt!

That sounds like too much hard work, I'm shattered just reading what you've done lol.

Ryster said:
Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs :D, down to 14st 11lbs now :)

Well done. X

That sounds like too much hard work, I'm shattered just reading what you've done lol.

I've only watched it upto now and I'm shattered haha i think it has to be done though! I'm going to at leas try anyway

RosaxEx said:
I've only watched it upto now and I'm shattered haha i think it has to be done though! I'm going to at leas try anyway

Good for you and the scales will show all the hard work your going to do :)

spuddridge said:
I totally understand, me & my Bessie (who I'm going to Tunisia with) are terrified of not fitting in the plane seating.... I quit rides when I had kids, I'm so much more aware of danger now than I use to be. I do live in Barry Island so I have to be cautious lol
Biiiiiig theme parks I'm ok with, after a bevvy lol but those rides they just drive in, set up and turn on freak me out!!!!! Excuse the ramble, I seriously can't help it.....

Oh I know what you mean haha - I couldn't even contemplate going on any rides that aren't affixed in concrete in a permanent fixture - i'd probably tip up anything not cemented in place and bend any metal fixtures haha x

I worry about any plane journey - I would be so embarrassed to ask for the extension seat belt!!! I have come close on a few occasions x

Tunisia is lovely I believe so I hope you meet all your goals x I'm sure you will

Back