New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Lost the 1pm I gained last wk. Not bad conciderinh it's my birthday! Back on track now, fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Wk1 3lbs
Wk2 2lbs
Wk3 2lbs
Wk4 +1lb
Wk5 1lb

MRS R87 said:
Haha! Yes well dancing is a hit you'll burn a lot of calories!! Sex is also a good one!! Hehe lol! But enjoy it! And think of the outcome later no point in beating yourself up! Enjoy life live life! X

Your well cool x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wizzardkel said:
Hi all,
I actually lost for the first time in ages this week :D:D (i've been putting on the odd pound or staying the same for over a month!:cry:)

ok i only lost half a pound, but a loss is a loss, and it felt great after all the weeks of 'putting on'.

lets hope i can keep it going 'down' now!!!

ignore my ticker, i havent updated it :(

Exactly a loss is a loss...maybe this is the start to a loss most weeks, good luck wizzardkel x

sididd said:
Exactly a loss is a loss...maybe this is the start to a loss most weeks, good luck wizzardkel x

Welcome lol I mean, hello. Good luck, try not eating after 6-7 it's working for me without rrreeeeally dieting. And eat breakfast! x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done ryster x how much more have you got to loose xxx

2lb off - happy with that since I baked a hoooge chocolate cake for my daughter's birthday & have had far more of it than I should have (will probably pay next week!).

Meantime, going to get back on track!!!

Gained 1lb 10oz but after the amount of junk food I ate on my birthday and eating out 4 times in one week im actually pleased with it, I'd allowed myself (mentally) a 2lb gain and game under! Would defo had been more if I hadn't kept up body magic! Going for a big push this week 3lb or more so I can get in the 12s!! I was last (briefly) in there in 2009! X

jabba said:
2lb off - happy with that since I baked a hoooge chocolate cake for my daughter's birthday & have had far more of it than I should have (will probably pay next week!).

Meantime, going to get back on track!!!

Jabba chocolate cake !!!!!! this is a diet forum lol ;-)

Well I'm very disappointed .4 on :-(
And I've been sooooooo good.

+1.5 for me :( to be honest the amount of bad things I've eat this week and last weekend I thought it would be more so i don't feel too bad, supergood this week though

going up town today so gunna cheat and weigh on a Tuesday, mainly out of curiousity.....gonna see if any of the health shops have a like hunger represser (if thats what theyre called) or like a detox course as im in agony (kidneys and liver) from over doing it on Saturday. going swimming tomorrow with the family and doing 2 classes after that, change of lifestyle seriously needed.....am quite looking forward to it! well done every1, no massive gains so dont worry too much, aslong as you know why youve put on....just avoid that this week x

ohn i deffo know why i've put on haha i knew id had a bad week plus this weekend is TOTM and i usually bloat etc the week before (this week) so it could have been far worse!`

Back