New Monday Weigh In - please join!

I lost 4lb last week - I'm in shock and have proved to myself that taking more exercise really does well.

I've taken ill now though and have been put on steroids for a week - really worried about what this will do to my weight loss this week as my nurse told me to expect to put weight on :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4 pound this week.

Good luck all the rest of us monday weighers.

2lb again - don't know how I'll fare this week as eldest daughter in a dance show/rehearsals from 5-9pm+ Tues to Sat so after school/tea routine going out of the window as I'm helping with costumes too!!

Have a good weigh in & week everybody!:D

Hellooo

Just subscribed to this thread so will be weighing in on mondays! Only joined today my weight today is 161pounds hope you all had a good week! x

Pound off which I'm chuffed at! Didn't think it would be any as has bread 6 out of 7 days and thought I'd have back lash from my bday! 2 little pounds til I'm in the next weight bracket!! :) well done everyone!! Xx

2lb this week which I'm please about as it's totm I'm officially halfway now :)

Maintained today. Not surprised as it's lady week & my first week was so good. Bread, it's my weakness!! Onwards & upwards & vie stuck to plan today. Even made a 1/2 syn roulade a's I needed something sweet & didn't want to come of plan!! Roll on this week!

Good luck this week everyone x

3 and a half off for me and got my club 10 and 2 and a half stone award :D v happy

well done everyone :) and those with a sts or gain, no worries now is a new week onwards and downwards.

My first week on Dukan, lost 11lbs, can hardly believe it but can see it already, I know its mostly water weight but it still counts right ladies (and gents)?

Definitely keeping me motivated.

I don't understand your post James - do you mean you've put one on?? Just seen your other thread & left you encouragement!

3lb off for me, suspect I'm slightly dehydrated though with this warm weather because I have a background headache! I'll take the 3lb though as it means I've broken the 200 barrier:D

Last edited:
pmsl yeah meant to say I have gained lol

Slap muchly appreciated :D

Hi everyone, I started CD last Monday and first weigh in was 12st12. Want to get my weight down to 9st. Will post my progress on here. Good luck everyone. X

I'm a mondayer'!

Last weigh in - Monday 26th march : 10stone 11lb - lost - 4.5lbs!
Next weigh in - Monday 2nd April :

Hoping for 2lb lose at least *fingers crossed* !!

Thank you Jenjoe :)
Tomorrow is the weigh in day girls! good luck everyone looking forward to seeing what everyones lost !

Back