New mugshot flavours

Sweet-Temptation

Hi

Noticed these in pound shop, not seen them before. Think they are new flavours. Does anyone know if they are free as know "cheap shop" ones vary.
Chilli and BBQ.
Thanks x

image-3198633140.jpg

image-1944221982.jpg

Attachments

• image-4283190334.jpg
    image-4283190334.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 704
Be careful with mugshots from "bargain" stores...they're not always syn free (even though they're the same flavours etc??)

There's bound to be a thread on here about them, I've def seen something on the fbook page.

Can't remember how you tell the difference...think it could be the colour of the writing maybe..don't quote me tho

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I was almost caught out when I first started the plan.
I don't often have them but when I do, I just pay the extra *sigh* and get them from a supermarket (or stock up when they're on offer for 50p etc)

Never seen the chilli one before...bet it's nice?
Not nice enough for me to count tho lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is a common misconception but its not completely true. Yes the mugshots from the bargain store are a slightly different recipe, developed so they can be sold at a lower price point, but the syns do not really vary from the supermarket ones. The only one that differs is tomato and its only 1 syns for the sachet. There are also lots of stories doing the rounds that you can tell the syns from the colour of writing or % fat, neither of which is true. The only way to tell the syns is from the flavour names. The bargain store ones have different flavour names to differentiate between them eg sweet and sour instead of spicy sweet and sour, chilli instead of peri peri, chicken instead of chicken and mushroom, tomato instead of spicy tomato, Most are listed online so its easy to look up the syn values, or put them through the syn calculator. Both the ones in the picture above are free :)

This is a common misconception but its not completely true. Yes the mugshots from the bargain store are a slightly different recipe, developed so they can be sold at a lower price point, but the syns do not really vary from the supermarket ones. The only one that differs is tomato and its only 1 syns for the sachet. There are also lots of stories doing the rounds that you can tell the syns from the colour of writing or % fat, neither of which is true. The only way to tell the syns is from the flavour names. The bargain store ones have different flavour names to differentiate between them eg sweet and sour instead of spicy sweet and sour, chilli instead of peri peri, chicken instead of chicken and mushroom, tomato instead of spicy tomato, Most are listed online so its easy to look up the syn values, or put them through the syn calculator. Both the ones in the picture above are free :)
Thanks for the info , there handy to have in an emergency and the cheaper the better

How many in the cheese ones? I'm not that keen on the other flavours, although haven't tried chilli!

How many in the cheese ones? I'm not that keen on the other flavours, although haven't tried chilli!

I think the one you mean is 2.5 but here are all the cheese ones listed online...

Noodle Snack Creamy Cheese, 67g sachet - 3
Pasta on the Go! Creamy Cheese pot, 68g pot - 1½
Pasta Snack Cheese, 60g sachet - 2½
Pasta Snack Creamy Cheese, 68g sachet - 2½
Pasta Snack Macaroni Cheese, 68g sachet - 2

Back