New muller greek style yogurts

Yup 2pp

Hello
I looked for these when shopping yesterday and the only ML greek style I could find are the corner pot ones. Are these the ones you are talking about for 2pp??

thanks

They are 120g

image-3265681640.jpg

thank you for the pic! Now I know what I am looking for!! :)

I've been looking for these for ages found them in tesco but they werent in usual place were on the end thought they were a bit pricey £2.19 for the pack and very small haven't tried them yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only got them when they were on
Offer for £1 from asda...£2.19 is abit pricey for 4 yogurts tho

yes especially with how tiny they are the normal fat free mullers look huge against them lol x

I managed to find them as a pack of 4, and had one of the honey ones, and it just tasted like a peach yoghurt, I couldn't taste anything different.

Have yet to try the cherry ones, but if they are as disappointing then I will have done my market research and decided to stick with the ordinary ones! :)

If you have a nisa shop near you they are £1.09 a pack, got some in fridge but not tried them yet

Cori said:
If you have a nisa shop near you they are £1.09 a pack, got some in fridge but not tried them yet

Are nisa still going haven't seen one for years will have to go online & c where the nearest one is to me thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back