New Muller Light 0 Vanilla and Dark Chocolate

angelcake72

Does any one know the syn value of the new muller light yogurt - Vanilla and dark choc - hope it's free!!!!! :):):):)

No iv'e checked online and the new ones aren't up yet. I hope they are free too, theres quite a few new choc ones including orange and choc. Went on Muller website and had a nosey. xxx

Omg they have to be free being mullerlight pmsl!?
X

it better be i had one earlier mmmmmmm

Im getting some of these you know later so they better be free or I will not be happy!

xx

ooo sounds lovely , can anyone syn in it on the slimming world website with the syns calculater?
will have to go to morrisons and get some!
xx

The vanilla with dark choc sprinkles is yum and I dont like dark choc:eek: .How many other new flavours are there .Going to look at muller web site only saw 1 new flavour in morrisons yesterday

may have to give it a go then. dark chocolate gives me headaches as its so bitter!!!
I WANT THE CHOC ONE BACK!!!! was so lovely and tasted like munch bunch choc!
x

cherry as in normal cherry mueller i thought all mueller light were free?

I went tescos and couldnt find any only normal ones.
Where are you all getting them from and are they called muller light or muller something else.
xx

On Muller site it says the new ones are: orange and choc, Vanilla choc and black cherry, Chocolate and vanilla and chocolate. Don't know what the syn values are? They sound nice though. xxx

YEY so the chocolate one is back?????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i emailed them ages ago to see if they could bring it back!
x

didnt see the choc one today but got the vanilla and choc bits :) yummy adn they advertise them in the new mag on the mullerlight pg with all the other ones so they gotta be free pmsl! x

I've been buying packs of 6 from Asda with 2 of each of the new flavours for 1.50! Bargain, hope they're free though haha be gutted if they arent cos they really are fab!

Back