New Muller Light 0 Vanilla and Dark Chocolate

Just gone on syns online and the vanilla and dark choc comes out free - YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA:bliss::bliss::talk017::bliss::bliss:

i love the chocolate one it reminds me of my childhood and mr men chocolate yogurt mmmm

My Tesco had them in, I don't like dark chocolate but loved the vanilla with dark choc sprinkles. They had sold out of the Chocolae (on its own) mullerlights. The girl said they are very new so coming in intermittently at the moment so you need to keep checking. They were 27p each at Tesco.

hello ladies

you will be really pleased to know that the new muller light vanilla and choc is competely free on slimmin world

i think the two new ones will be free to, apparently a choc orange one and another one which i heard is going to be white choc, oh please let it be white choc

Ye they are free apart from the cherry and choc new layered one which is 2 syns but well worth using them up for.The choc orange ones are lush too and are free!!!

chocolate mullers?????
my tesco isnt stocking them yet.. but they better get their act together because they sound amazing!!! x

i just had a cherry choc one aof it was lovely :) really enjoyed it. I know its 2 syns but i might have another later as well.

they are free..........all the girls at my sliming world r eating them!!! only the ones with layers(cherry)arnt free hehe x

Back