New muller light flavour turkish delight anyone know syn value?

Nattie where in Wolverhampton are you? I'm from Sedgley?

And BTW not seen any yet but they sound amazing! Will definitely keep an eye out!

Muller light are bring a new limited edtion flavour out turkish delight and there coming out just before christmas and i want to try them bad, does anyone know the syns on these? hopefully free or 1/2.

:wow:wow! i have never seen so many awards!:happy096:

Craig, you must get asked this allll the time but how did you do it? What mentality got you to the point where you just got on and did it? Well done also!!

Craig, you must get asked this allll the time but how did you do it? What mentality got you to the point where you just got on and did it? Well done also!!

To be honest i cant actually put my finger on what it was but i knew i was getting to the point were it would start having a major effect on my health. Itsall mental though loosing weight if you can get in the right frame of mind its unreal what you can achieve.

I lost all my weight in 45 weeks and when i look at that even im pretty shocked at it as it is only a short period of time. Ive had my ups and downs and loads of fun along the way to. 2012 has been the best year of my life but im going to try and top it this year.

Amazing. Keep up the excellent work :D God bless x

I had bought the strawberry greek yogurts and they were lovely. Didn't know about this new one, and didn't look in the normal yogurt place as the grrek yogurts were on offer.
I CANNNNNNNNOOOOT wait to taste one of these. The mint ones were lovely and I really hope these taste just as lush :clap::gimi:
Will let you know if there are any in my local Morrisons.

How many syns for the strawberry greek ones? Went to my local morrisons today and there was a label shelf for limited edition yogurt, but it didnt say the flavour and there were none left :( Asked a member of staff if they had any more and he said no

I've got a fridge full of Turkish Delight ones.......that's why there's none left for you lot!!!

I got some yesterday - they are yummy! Gonna pop one in the freezer for a bit tomorrow to see if it's like Turkish Delight Ice Cream :D

Oh my gosh they are divine! I got 8 today in Morrisons Newcastle upon Tyne area, I wasn't sure at first but the after taste is so floral they are just like Turkish Delight. I will have to be super careful as I can see myself scoffing all of these straight away :)
p.s The inside looks identical to a vanilla with dark chocolate but just a smidgen pinker x

I managed to get the last 2 today from my local Co-op. I'm going to have one for pud after tea tonight, but unfortunately my OH has his eye on the other one :cry:

Eventually managed to get one. First spoonful I thought, no- not good, second I thought hmm, not bad, third spoonful and OMG- it' got me. Yum yum !!

Back