New (needs some friends and a bit of support!)

LeylaIrem

I'm waiting to go to my first appointment for this diet (on friday) and i am really excited to start this as my size is totally ruining my life!! I know i have got a long way to go and would love for some advice???

Hi LeylaIrem, Welcome to the forum.
I know that you will soon get somebody who is doing the same regime as yourself even tho' I am not but just wanted to give you a warm hello!

You say about your size ruining your life and I well know the feeling but it would be great if you would consider filling in the details in the profile column so we can get to know you better.

Do start your own diary as well so that you can see your progress and we will be able to find you to offer help and support.

Well done in making a start on this exciting journey to a KNEW YOU!! .. :)

Hi Leyla! My body is ruining my life too, or rather I ruined my body and my life. But this diet is great. I'm on Week 4 and I'm feeling so much better already!

As you can see in the information under my avatar, I have a lot to lose as well, but I already got rid of 22lbs (although some of it is water and glycogen).

If you give us a bit more details on your eating habits, etc that it will be easier for us to help you and give you advice :) In any case, don't hesitate to come on here for support! Read the diaries, look at the inspirational photo thread. It helps!

:)

Hey lovely!!! I'm meeting my new CDC tomorrow! So excited!!! I start officially on Monday though when my parents have gone home!! It's all top secret you see!!!

How much have you got to lose? I would guess I've about 5 stone to lose!! Eeek!!

Xxx

Thank you all already!
I dont really know how to use this yet but i will but my habits on e.t.c when i get used to it!! Ive been looking at the all the pics and it is amazing i just hope it works for me i'm sick of being the "fat sister" and definitely dont want to be the "fat bride" next year.
I've got so much to lose i would guess about 8 stone to be be considered a healthy weight for my height!! It sounds soo much written down!!
@Gemsyo - good luck with starting it officially on Mon!!

Back