New new new

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
So, just finishing some CD sachets today and tomorrow and starting Exante as soon as it arrives, hopefully by Friday! Just getting involved because I am STARVING, have a headache and my tummy sounds like a hot water bottle... Just have to get through these first few days x:cry:

get the first week over and you will be fine, just remember to drink all that water and that should help. let us know how you get on.xx

I'm a litre and a half down already!!! :) I'm delighted, my danger zone is the whole day up until 8pm! If I can get to 8pm I know I have the day done...only a couple of hours to go, am so excited to get losing Emily, I've seen your weight loss for the 1st week and it's SO inspirational! If I could do the same I'd be literally halfway to my goal... thanks for the support x

Okay, so going into Day 3 now and dreading the hunger and the dizziness! Although

hoping that doesn't happen so that I can really get into the swing of this diet! Still don't know whether I can have Promax bars instead of Exante or Tesco bars, if anyone knows or knows how I can find out can they let me know? Thanks x

Me too SkinnyMe!!! Really excited today because am BOUND to get into ketosis soon and also once I'm into Day4 the bulk of the week is gone and I'll be closer to Day7!!! ;)

Feeling good hunger wise just gad the orange bar fir lunch and omg yummy felt naughty lol. Think I may be getting into ketosis as not been hungry really and was naughty and sneaked peek on scales 3.5 off already!!!

Wow! Sneaked a peek myself and down about the same 3.8 lbs! Not bad at all x Yay us! :)

Thanks JerseyGirl x

Yay well done. Thought ic hit the magic ketosis today wasn't hungry all day but gad to have tea early ad I was hungry maybe it was cis I'd done dinner fir hubby and daughter!!!

I was definitely still hungry today and craving foods that I won't mention in this post because I don't need to think about them or make you think about them!!! ;) Tomorrow WILL be ketosis day... I just know it!x

It will be, can't believe I've got to day 4 and I know were not meant to get on the scales everyday but seeing those numbers go down daily is such a buzz.

Totally agree, I absolutely NEED to get on the scales every day until I'm properly in this because the numbers falling gets me through the bad spells x

Have now lots 5.5lbs since starting on we'd. Just made bacon scrambled eggs and mushrooms for hubby and veg fingers chicken nuggets and chips for daughter - treat meal for her!! And had my banana shake.

I've lost 5 so far and am only on Day4! Am delighted with that, been sticking to it like a mad thing, drinking all my water, probably mostly water weight but hey, as long as the scales are going down I'm happy! We don't have stepkids this week so have been able to concentrate on really doing this! Big challenge will be when they arrive and want food but by then I'm hoping I'll be prepared for it :) x

Have you been sneaking peeks at the scales Skinny?! I am so delighted, I can't stop staring at my updated ticker :D Cooking is a tough one, I popped some chorizo in my mouth yesterday cooking without even thinking about it but TG it hasn't affected my weight loss x

Back