New Newbie

Pitbull Daycare

Hello all I hope some of you welcome me as this seems like a great site and what a wonderful network of people I have already seen so far, this is my first post ( of many I hope).

My name is Mark and today I am starting on the Lipotrim Diet, Probably like most of you I have most diets my most succesful was actually a life style change and become a gym bum but due to life changes I fell off the gym wagon and seriously let myself go Even though I have the support you can get from a gym at the moment i am to ashamed to tread that path at the moment. Any way don't want to bore you with my life story, not yet anyway just wanted to say hi and hope to chat with at least some of you soon.

Mark.

Good luck in all your ventures x

Hya!
Welcome to the site, its great for keeping you motivated. Good luck with the LT x

:) Thank you both first day was good and second day is going well but i realised i miss food not because im hungry but because it tastes so dam good ha ha :)

XXXXMarkXXXX

good luck with LT and your weight loss journey :)

hi mark and welcome, i'm new here as well.

ps nice ticker!

thank you sam im glad you like my ticker ha ha congratulations on joining and heres wishing you all the best :)

and thank you colly good luck with yours too :)

MArk

Back