NEW ON DIET AND STUCK

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dsarah1977, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    HI IM NEW TO THIS DIET BUT CONSULTANT STILL NOT CALLED ME TO EXPLAIN DIET AS HAD TO RUSH OFF:cry:,I UNDERSTAND THE RED AND GREEN DAYS ITS THE HEALTHY OPTIONS DO U NEED TO STILL COUNT THEM AS SINS?THIS MAY SOUND A SILLY QUESTION BUT REALLY NEED A BREAK DOWN AS IM REALLY STUCK OTHERWISE DOING GOOD SO FAR MANY THANKS

SARAH X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    have you read the book?

everything is explained in there however here is a quick breakdown i hope this is a bit easier to understand

1. decide whether you want to follow a red or a green day and eat as much free food as you want from the red or green day free foods list.

2. have 1 or 2 healthy 'a' choices from the list

3. have 2 healthy 'b' choices from the red list if diong red day and green list if on green - these are not counted as syns these are counted as healthy extras you ,MUST have these every day

4. eat 5- 15 syns a day

:D:D

Mini likes this.
  4. dsarah1977

dsarah1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    own
    HI

Hi thanks for that im on green today so had pasta as free food and chicken weighed out on healthy extra b option,glad didnt go wrong there x

5. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    i forgot to add the only other thing you need to take into consideration is if you are having syns that have different values make sure you count the value for whatever day you are doing. eg. fridge raiders chicken bite things are about 2 syns on a red day but ALOT more on a green so make sure you dont get confused.

its easy once you get your head around it

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.