NEW ON DIET AND STUCK

dsarah1977

HI IM NEW TO THIS DIET BUT CONSULTANT STILL NOT CALLED ME TO EXPLAIN DIET AS HAD TO RUSH OFF:cry:,I UNDERSTAND THE RED AND GREEN DAYS ITS THE HEALTHY OPTIONS DO U NEED TO STILL COUNT THEM AS SINS?THIS MAY SOUND A SILLY QUESTION BUT REALLY NEED A BREAK DOWN AS IM REALLY STUCK OTHERWISE DOING GOOD SO FAR MANY THANKS

SARAH X

have you read the book?

everything is explained in there however here is a quick breakdown i hope this is a bit easier to understand

1. decide whether you want to follow a red or a green day and eat as much free food as you want from the red or green day free foods list.

2. have 1 or 2 healthy 'a' choices from the list

3. have 2 healthy 'b' choices from the red list if diong red day and green list if on green - these are not counted as syns these are counted as healthy extras you ,MUST have these every day

4. eat 5- 15 syns a day

:D:D

HI

Hi thanks for that im on green today so had pasta as free food and chicken weighed out on healthy extra b option,glad didnt go wrong there x

i forgot to add the only other thing you need to take into consideration is if you are having syns that have different values make sure you count the value for whatever day you are doing. eg. fridge raiders chicken bite things are about 2 syns on a red day but ALOT more on a green so make sure you dont get confused.

its easy once you get your head around it

Back