New on here doing ww(exsmoker)

Oooh, enjoy dinner! Never had pudding on toast but looks amazing. Well, anything looks amazing to me at this stage...!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

squishymcfatterson said:
Oooh, enjoy dinner! Never had pudding on toast but looks amazing. Well, anything looks amazing to me at this stage...!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I don't know how your doing it! Well done

Dinner! And I actually ate the whole lot of it! Usually I leave about a 1/3 but nope not tonight it was all shovelled down! Plus done a 30 min walk when I got home from work.

image-3352109371.jpg

Last edited:
Hungover!!

Breakfast. Crumpet 2 slices pudding ww butter 5 pp

Lunch waffles diet coke 2 square of chocolate. 6 pp soup soup 4

Dinner low fat pizza added extra tomato plus easi single low fat. 10 pp can of COKE 2

image-1060891957.jpg

Last edited:
image-2800610544.jpg

Breakfast

Weigh in later, I need to lose 1 1/2 lb to get into the tens! I'm not feeling it thou!! I hope I don't put on!!

Good luck for weigh in hun <3 xxx

Yayy weigh in and I'm down. 2 1/2 lb delighted and into the TENS
10 stone 12 1/2 lb now lets get to 10st 7 lb my next goal!!

Karensplan said:
Yayy weigh in and I'm down. 2 1/2 lb delighted and into the TENS
10 stone 12 1/2 lb now lets get to 10st 7 lb my next goal!!

Fantastic! Well done you. And we both have the same next goal. Race ya! (Joking!!)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You are doing amazing Hun well done.

Don't beat yourself up over a bad day, we all have them just write it off and start a fresh xx

Exactly. Draw a line under it and make sure it's just a bad day and not a bad week. You had your day of nice food but time to get back on it! X

What I ate yesterday
Breakfast

image-3161698014.jpg

Pudding on toast 4 pp

Lunch

image-4220463138.jpg

Tesco creamy ceasar salad half a pkt with chicken 7 pp

Dinner

image-3557745793.jpg

Stuffed mushrooms with sweet potato chips 8 pp

image-3239802713.jpg

And snacks I had two ww bars thou,

So changing my ww meeting to a Tuesday morning instead of the mon evening, I'm hoping I will weigh less than I do in the evening meeting! Lol how stupid! I'm clutching at straws here thou I didn't have a great week :-( got on my scales this morning it did say nice things but can't use it I will wait till official weigh in on tues. fingers crossed

I always find mornings i weigh less, i wish there was a weeked morning one near me but there isnt soci have to go to a evening one :( good luckgetting back on trackk :)

image-930568133.jpg
Breakfast pkt salt and vinegar tayto 6 pp

Toast and pudding. 5pp

Chocolate 2pp

Dinner it was made for me which is rare! So I just ate it all prob about 10 pp

Chocolate again 2 pp

Back