Dribble of honey 1pp
Banana and strawberry free.

image-2427859431.jpg

Lunch
2 aldi fresh croquettes 4 points
1 egg 2 points
Chilli flakes, onion salt 0 points

12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

Hi hun just read all ur posts well done am lovin the strawberrys pancake and honey or syrup couldnt look long enough drooling loo hoe do u point it am greedy and scared to buy squeezy things also last but not least subscribing x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun just read all ur posts well done am lovin the strawberrys pancake and honey or syrup couldnt look long enough drooling loo hoe do u point it am greedy and scared to buy squeezy things also last but not least subscribing x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app
I just bought the squeezy honey from aldis it's 1 point for 15ml but I just dribbled a bit on them it's delish!

12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

image-1530590543.jpg Breakfast 4 propoints 1 egg 2pp 2 egg whites 0pp Teeny tiny bit of butter 1pp Dribble of milk 1 Large flat mushroom 0pp Large slice of tomato on the vine 0pp 12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone -9lbs so far

Last edited:
View attachment 145649 Breakfast 4 propoints 1 egg 2pp 2 egg whites 0pp Teeny tiny bit of butter 1pp Dribble of milk 1 Large flat mushroom 0pp Large slice of tomato on the vine 0pp 12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone -9lbs so far

That looks delish iv never just used egg whites is it just as nice i love scrambled egg yumi x

That looks delish iv never just used egg whites is it just as nice i love scrambled egg yumi x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app
yes just use one egg and as many egg whites as you like. I'm Gona look for a carton of egg whites in the supermarket.

12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

Oh will have to try that maybe tomorrow x

Hi hun iv just saw in tesco u can buy a carton of egg whites would that still be free and i saw someone got a muffin tray and put peppers onion and garlic in think thats my next try if there free x

Hi hun iv just saw in tesco u can buy a carton of egg whites would that still be free and i saw someone got a muffin tray and put peppers onion and garlic in think thats my next try if there free x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app
oh do they I will check that out. that recipe sounds lovely I will keep checking your diary for the result!

12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

I have to first buy a tray lol am gona use onion pepers and egg white and if there free am thinkin and hopeing they turn out x

image-3642944151.jpg Snacks from earlier 3pp for the crisps and half packet aldi pulled pork 3 pp 12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

Attachments

• image-404132757.jpg
    image-404132757.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 23
image-1767328055.jpg

Dinner 10 pp
Carrot and swede mash 3 pp
Lightly dusted fish 4 pp
2 corn on the cobs 3pp

12st 5 lbs - goal 9stone

Back