New on here..HELLO!

mummytummy

Silver Member
Hello everyone!

New on here but second attempt at lipotrim...been doing it now for for a couple of weeks and have gone from 14st 5 to 13st 6 as of this morning and being only 5ft still have a way to go.....so will pop on now and then for some motivation if thats all right with you! Just reading the other threads helps me.
So have a good day everyone! :)

Hi there and welcome. Sounds as though you are doing very well already. Come on here for help and advice or just to be spurred on, cos we all need a little help every now and then. Good luck with your journey and keep going.

Hi Hun, well done for your losses so far, welcome to the forum :)

Welcome and well done on your loses so far. This site is great! everyone is so supportive it's crazy. Be sure to sign in for advice, help or when you're feeling low.

Thanks everyone....I'm sure i'll be here every chance I get! lol
Plus looking at all the lovely online clothes shops dreaming of whay i'm going to buy come the summer!

hey.. welcome and well done on your losses so far! since its your second attempt im sure your a pro at this :) but remember we're all here for you whenever u need us xx

Welcome hun! Well done on your losses so far! You won't feel it till all the weight is gone!

Hi and welcome. Great weight loss so far. Pop in when you need some inspiration, there's plenty of it on here.

Gosh you've done really well - practically a stone in 2 weeks!! That's amazing! You're doing great! x

Welcome and congratulations on your losses.

You'll find all the support here you need, I did anyway.

Mark

Brilliant, isnt it!!! I started out exactly the same weight as you.....we could be twins!

Back