New on here

Happyinmyskin

Hi started the Cambridge diet on Wednesday this week it's going good at the moment been 100%. Feeling quite cold at the moment.

Well done!!!
u have better than me I started on Monday and had a mushroom omelette as I was craving food and it's one of the SS+ meals but feel awful and bin on the loo all afternoon and feel really weak. Which I haven't felt like the other days then as soon as I have food I feel crap.

But I too have felt cold since starting the diet

X

I must admit I have been to bed very early like 7.30 the last two nights and am going there in a short while. Stick at it it'll get better so I'm told :)

Stick with it I promise gets lots easier I'm now on the end of week four :)

Happyinmyskin said:
I must admit I have been to bed very early like 7.30 the last two nights and am going there in a short while. Stick at it it'll get better so I'm told :)

I'm going to bed at 7.30-8 every night then looking through this forum for a bit before I go to sleep

X

Hope so just can't face seeing the rest of my family having a glass of wine or beer or snacks like crisps nuts choc fruit yoghurt etc so just go to bed

X

I would hate that too. I've gone to bed in the day today just to pass some time to get through the early days, lol.

I've been on the diet for over 8 weeks. After the first couple of weeks it gets much easier, I'm still freezing cold. Everyone at work complains that my office is boiling as I keep the heater on al the time! I'm about to go off plan for a week so guess I'll have a rough few days on my return. Good luck everyone!

Really well done on the 8 weeks. It's good to know that it gets alot easier after the first couple of weeks.

I'm sure you're week off will be fine and as you know what to expect when you re-start fully again then you'll know what to expect so maybe won't be too tough.

Let us know how you get on and enjoy your week xxxx

we've both started yesterday, and the cold has already kicked in for me, been wrapped in a blanket all afternoon. hope this passes soon. how long did it last for other people experiencing it??

we've both started yesterday, and the cold has already kicked in for me, been wrapped in a blanket all afternoon. hope this passes soon. how long did it last for other people experiencing it??

As far as I know the cold feeling doesn't go until you start eating more calories.

Rather be cold and healthy than hot and echhhh. When you get to the loads more energy days (7 days maybe) then you'll warm up by doing housework or keeping yourself busy anyway. xxxxx

Oh and really good luck to you both xxxxx

Thank you, went on the exercise bike twice today and it did warm me up

Wow, your first weeks loss will be great. I've not thought about the exercise bit yet, lol xxxx
lets not get excited i only managed a few minutes every time so unfit its scarey , thats what pushed me to do this even walking is a real strain and it hurts my back, so have set myself a goal for 8st weight loss and taking part in next years 5 mile cancer reasearch race for life not sure if i will run but if i could walk it , would be a massive achievment

lets not get excited i only managed a few minutes every time so unfit its scarey , thats what pushed me to do this even walking is a real strain and it hurts my back, so have set myself a goal for 8st weight loss and taking part in next years 5 mile cancer reasearch race for life not sure if i will run but if i could walk it , would be a massive achievment

That's still really good though. I'm going to start walking the kids to school tomorrow. I also get back ache when I walk and get something called tendonitis (Spelling). I never had this when I wasn't overweight and just think it's to do with balance when I'm walking. It does sometimes slow me right down but if I don't get it then I'm fine.

Let us know how you get on.

When's your first weight in?

had a bit of a slip up todat was so hungry and couldnt face another shake, so i had 40gms of green beans hope it doesnt do any harm but was so hungry

It's still not being really bad is it.

Have you though about doing the 810 plan as what you're eating is on that plan anyway???

I'm on that and it's really going well. I find the water and shakes keep me going through the day and it's also easier as I know I can eat in the evening xx

Back