• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New on here!

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
S: 16st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 5st10lb(35.71%)
Hi There!

I started SS exactly a week ago today, and managed to go 5 days before I gave in to my hankering for food! I've been having 2 shakes and then a meal for two days, but really want to get back to SS this week, and actually last at least a full week!
I weighed myself and I've actually lost 12lbs, which seems amazing considering my recent poor effort.

I'd love some tips on sticking to SS better!

My general dieting history is a varied one...spanning 14 years.
This should explain why my username is yoyo -- :eek:

Heaviest weight - 16st:mad:
Lightest weight - 8st :eek:

Current weight - 11st 4:confused:

Goal weight - 9st 10:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dragonfly

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 4st0lb(24.14%)
Well done for losing 12lb. You could try splitting the packs and making them into six. Drink lots of water too and you can have mint or leaf tea - all of which help to fill you up. In the morning I split my pack making half up with Psylium husks into a porridge and half as a hot drink. Good luck

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
Thanks for the tips! I've heard Psylium husks mentioned before, I'll see about getting some.

I think if I'm honest the real problem is my will-power! I just need to stop making excuses and do it this time!

S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
I think if I'm honest the real problem is my will-power! I just need to stop making excuses and do it this time!
Im sure there are many of us on here that feel exactly the same way yoyo.

good luck with your diet, oh and welcome to Minimins.

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
Thanks for the welcome!
Hopefully I'll be posting in a week's time to say I found my will-power again ... it must be around here somewhere.... :eek:)