Total Solution New opportunities, new resolve, new me

Scrappy GoLucky

Hi! I'm going to be starting Exante tomorrow and this diary will hopefully help to keep me on track. I'm going to be especially hard on myself and be genuinely 100% so that means no food, no 'zero' soft drinks and no caffeine. I want to use TFR as an opportunity to get out of some bad habits and these are easily my biggest! I also know from previous experience (for me at least!) that letting these little 'treats' in can open the floodgates!

So a little background - I've previously done CD when I was losing weight for my wedding but gained some of it back when I had my son. For the last year I've been playing a sport pretty heavily so didn't even give my weight a second thought. I was definitely getting fitter and had built up muscles I hadn't had before so the number on the scale was pretty irrelevant. Recently I've seen that my uniform is starting to look a lot tighter and all I can think is how much better I could be if I wasn't lugging this extra weight around.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow but I think it's going to be somewhere around 10st which may not seem like a lot but I'm a shortarse so it's in the unhealthy range! I mainly want to do exante so I can take a break from food altogether (even if it is only for a little while) and reassess how I can actually, eat but be healthy and keep the weight off. I want to learn some good habits to keep with me from now on.

Welcome. Lots of week 1 friends on here. Good luck

Back