New pasta carbonara food packs!!

Hope these are as yummy as they sound!!...anyone ordered some?

Oooh, sounds interesting. I'll wait and see what everyone else says about it before ordering some, as I don't want to be stuck with a load of packs that I wont eat. I wish I could buy just one pack to try but Exante still charge £5.00 whether you buy a box full or just one. :(

Gutted these went online just after I placed my new order! If I'd known I would have ordered a couple to sample them! Like you say, I cant justify one with a £5 delivery charge...

I'm going to add a couple into my order on Thursday - to arrive Friday - happy to feedback if no-one else has them before :0

How sad am I thsat I just did a little whoop whoop at work, at the thought of this on the diet hahaha

I think the VLC is affecting my brain

Last edited:
Im the same love the sound of them really hope they dont disappoint when i do order some :) looking forwars to your feedback!

Really ? And it won't knock you out of ketosis?

also for those who are ordering soon, there is a quiz on their site that when completed and you enter the code on your order, gives you three sample packs free.

does anyone know if it is ok to make soups in advance to take to work, then just reheat? I don't want to be taking packets and blenders to work? and I'm getting bored of munching on a bar during the day

Think I will order my bumper pack a week early to get the samples then, try some soups and this pasta

Rats, I also just ordered a months supply. I look forward to feedback. Suzie I did read that the packs should be consumed within 15-20 mins of making otherwise the vitamins degrade. Have you tried a cappuccino whisk? I don't like soup but its handy for shakes. Good luck.

also for those who are ordering soon, there is a quiz on their site that when completed and you enter the code on your order, gives you three sample packs free.

does anyone know if it is ok to make soups in advance to take to work, then just reheat? I don't want to be taking packets and blenders to work? and I'm getting bored of munching on a bar during the day

As said just before me no, they should be eaten as soon as possible.

I bought one of these its great for on the go shake/soup making!

Aerolatte To Go,Milk Frother,Black: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining

Where is the Quiz??

thanks girls xx going to get a cappuchino whisk tomorrow :)

Cappuccino whisk my preferred choice. Sometimes have the bodem one in Sainsburys. Don't use for porridge. Recommend a sep one for soup & shakes. (the veg bits get stuck in the whisk. Not so pleasant in a banana shake) :)

haha errrr the thought of shakes with a bit veg is yukk but also quite funny!

oo think i need to get a whisk too...just been shaking my shakes but sometimes they are abit lumpy..

Ok, this might sound REALLY stupid but can you have the pasta carbonara on TS? I was looking at the nutritional value and it's got the same carbs as the soups so it should be ok but I just want to make sure x

Ok, this might sound REALLY stupid but can you have the pasta carbonara on TS? I was looking at the nutritional value and it's got the same carbs as the soups so it should be ok but I just want to make sure x

someone asked this on the exante facebook page and exante replied saying its fine on TS :)

Back