New pasta carbonara food packs!!

someone asked this on the exante facebook page and exante replied saying its fine on TS :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Something savoury to CHEW omg! :D Uber happy now, just wish I didn't have to wait so long to order again lol x

I've just had it and well......it's ok, nice for a change but I'll only have it occasionally. Won't rush out to buy more!

Just had one, a very weird, fake taste; like smokey bacon crisp flavour mixed with cheesy crisp flavour. Very, very salty.

Had to add a little more water, cook longer and leave to stand an extra few mins before the pasta was soft and it didn't leave me as full as the soups.

Nice to have a pack with a 'strong' flavour but won't be eating that often.

suzie1011 said:
also for those who are ordering soon, there is a quiz on their site that when completed and you enter the code on your order, gives you three sample packs free.

does anyone know if it is ok to make soups in advance to take to work, then just reheat? I don't want to be taking packets and blenders to work? and I'm getting bored of munching on a bar during the day

I took soup to work in a flask five days a week for nine solid months No adverse effects, give it a good shake. , without it I could not have one survived.

GSQ

im not soup person but would like to try out this carbonara so i bought 7 to sample from ebay for £8.50

Lilah you've described the taste perfect! I cooked mine longer also as pasta wasn't cooked.

Lol! I can still taste it... ;)

well they arrived and I tried one this eve.... I LOVE THEM!!! Yay!!! so nice to have bits of pasta to chew on! And it was nice and cheesy! yum! ill definitely be ordering some :)

maybe i might try mine tommorrow still haven't got roud to doing it as im enjoying the bars and porridge

Can I message someone with the halloween code to see if I have got it right please x

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 12 WI - 13.13 (30.53)
Total Loss - 1st 12lb

just tasted the pasta carb today the chewing is fyn but found it a bit salty and did not like the smell but managed with a bit of peri peri sauce though, with tym i think i can enjoy it as i defo like the chewing bit

Eating it right now, I can barely keep it down, it's absolutely disgusting. It has an awful smell kinda like tyres. I feel sick. Wish I hadn't of ordered 5 lol.

Eating it right now, I can barely keep it down, it's absolutely disgusting. It has an awful smell kinda like tyres. I feel sick. Wish I hadn't of ordered 5 lol.

Oh! i was looking forward to this? Do you think a bit boullion will make it taste nicer?

I've just had my first one after making it on the hob (instead of the microwave as the pack said) as I thought I'd be able to control the amount of water needed better that way. I think an extra 100mls or so does the trick and makes the pasta softer? It was kind of nice, it's a bit of a strange taste but I think I'll get used to it. Didn't really notice the salty taste until about half way through, but even then it wasn't too bad. Think I'd give it a 6/10 lol I wonder if they'll make more of these sorts of packs? Like maybe a spaghetti bolognese, that would be nice x

wondersie said:

Same for me. They r disgusting. Pasta hard. Just taste so processed. If you like Thai or mushroom soup you may be ok. Remember & do the code of the Halloween Quiz to get for Free.

I had one today, made it up with slightly more water an cooked for 4 mins in total, I added some pepper before I cooked and it was ok... not one of my faves but not too bad. Ok for a change I suppose!

Got some as part of the winter pack. Made to instructions and It exploded in the microwave. Sauce runny and pasta very chewy. Strong smoked cheese flavour. I don't like soups so it will be ok for an occasional savoury taste but i couldnt eat it every day. Shakes and porridge and the orange bars still my mainstay.

Tried to make my 2nd pack of this in the microwave the other day and it exploded everywhere too! Carbonara-water stuff all over the place so I ended up cooking it on the hob again. Won't bother with doing it in the microwave again

i cant believe im liking it not being a soup person have ordered some moreof thesemayb its having something with salt taht appeals to me i dont know but am loving it.
I make it in the microwave with extra water so the pasta is cooked through. I run it for the first 1min 50sec then another imin but need to keep opening the microwave to stir so that it des'nt spill all over the place until it gets cooked to my liking yummmmmmmylicious. its very weird how our tastes differs

Back