• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New person here

Thought I best post and say hi as I have had a nose through and enjoyed reading and looking at the before and after piccies.

I'm not following any particular diet (yet maybe that will change after more reading) I have lost about 3 stone since July and have around 7 stones to go :cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:welcome2:

congrats on your weight loss so far
good luck with the rest of your journey
im sure you will do great!!!

hi and :welcome: to the forums! :happy096: and many congratulations on your fantastic weight loss so far. Everyone on here is fab and there is loads of support and advice available.

I am sure you will reach goal in no time

Sharkbait1983 x

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
Hi, welcome to the forum. Well done on your loss so far and good luck with the rest of your weigt loss.

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
hello and welcome to the forum..wishing you luck on your weight loss journey

xoxo

Newbie here....

Hi Guys :sign0144:

I am a complete newbie here, and looking for people to relate too...

I have just got married (woohoo!) but really need to sort myself out... the wedding photos look lovely, but there is a tiny bit of me that wished that I had lost the weight before the wedding.... not sure why, but I just couldn't do it!

I think my problem is, like most people, distractions/motivation (lack of), tiredness etc... :cry:

I don't want to do any fad diets, but I want to do this properly. Any recipes/tips/stories you can pass my way would be most appreciated!! :D

I have 3 stone to lose.... *gasp*... I said it! I want to get out of the "obese" section of the BMI scale and get healthy and ensure that I live a long time!

I know it isn't going to be overnight, and would love some support :sign0009:

Love to hear from you, and you all look like you are doing fantastically! I hope to join you on this journey and do it with you!

Allie xx
:newbie: