New Person Here

Hi everyone I am new here I am from SE missouri I was searching through google for weightloss support forums and this is one of the thousands that i found so i thought that i would give it a try, I have over 75lbs to lose No i am not useing no surgrey's or anything like that, I have not actually started my diet yet but i am looking to start it within the next couple days, I wanted to find a support forum that would know what i was going through and that would not be like oh get ur fat a&& off the couch and do something I am looking for some reciepes and ways to get the weight off, I don't have a tread mill or anything like that but i can walk around the neighborhood and plus there is a park that is near by that has a trail that i can take one of my dog's and walk along, So if anyone has any kind of advice i would surely appreciate it..

Shyness N Missouri

Welcome and good luck, this really is a great place for support:)

so pleased you have joined us and hope you are totally inspired by the success stories and pics

and great to have someone from US with us

Irene xx

Thanks everyone for the welcome I am not sure if i am brave enough to post photo's of me yet but I am sure with a lil bit of time that i will you all know how it is being a new person on a forum, Like i said i have tried other forum's in the past and they were not supportive they were all into themselves and would not give adivice

Good luck and look forward to seeing how you get on :)

Back