Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New person to this sight and sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rharbord, 19 November 2011 Social URL.

1. rharbord

rharbord Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    I everyone, new to this and new to sw extra easy. Want to loose a stone and need so help and inspiration after have two kids. Anyone fancy helping me alone the way? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scorpiolady2710

Scorpiolady2710 Loves smilies

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and :welcome2:
    I've recently joined this site too. I'm on EE too and I love it. Stay on plan and in no time you will see the pounds come off. My losses have been small but regular. I prefer it that way though as it's easier to keep off they say.

Good luck on your journey....see you on here after your weigh in! :D

4. rharbord

rharbord Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Thanks for the reply. Didn't actually think anyone would! Hehe. Can you tell me a little more about this site please? X

5. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.