new philly???

kerryx

hey all just bought new cadburys philly its verrry nice even tho it sounds so wrong lol any one got any recipes for it yet x

i got some fruit and mixed a small tub of choc philly with some fat free natural yoghurt and swirled it in. yummy.

also did an eton mess thing using meringues.

Ahhh, I was planning on making a chocolate phili cheesecake...just need to find a healthy recipe, but i've normal philapehia before, so this one would just be amazing! :) good luck, lemme know what you try x

soonslimsarah said:
Does that include the biscuit and the Philly

It's 4.5 for just the Philly.

rachybaby12 said:
Ahhh, I was planning on making a chocolate phili cheesecake...just need to find a healthy recipe, but i've normal philapehia before, so this one would just be amazing! :) good luck, lemme know what you try x

My thoughts exactly.. I've used Philly in baked cheesecakes before... My only reservation is that when I'd used low fat versions of Philly before the cake split when baked. Although I haven't had a good look at the tub is it Philly light or reg?

I melted 1/4 of the tub (6 syns) last night and dipped strawberries, banana, grapes and raspberries in it, was gorgeous.

Going to attempt a scan bran cake with it today and have it with orange segments.

Also want to try it with gingernut biscuits.

My boyfriend bought me two pots as it was on offer and I've been talking about it a lot, so glad I loved it lol, otherwise I'd have 7 more portions to get through without liking it

Back