new photos

Wow, Nicki you look bloody amazing!!!! Truly an inspiration to all us LTer's. What an achievement in just 5 and a half months. I bet you have to pinch yourself to believe it sometimes. You look fab hun. Enjoy your new found SLIMNESS xxx

wow you look absolutely fab ,you must be sooooooo proud of yourself,im delighted for you ,just shows what a person can do when they set their mind on something.good luck on future weight losses,.will you be on it for much longer
.xxxxxx.............oh sorry i see yore on maintenance,half asleep this morning...

Last edited:
I most definately would ! :D

You look amazing Nics... so so sexy :D x

u look amazing and if i have collarbones like u ill be delighted :)

Wee done Nikki you look fantastic. :superwoman:

Looking good chica ;)

Nicki you look amazing! It is nice to see all your hard work rewarded in some stunning photos! It certainly keeps me motivated coz my target is about the same as yours. Well done hunny.

x

wow how good do you look!

You look fantastic, well done.

You lucky thing getting no saggy stomach, i know mine won't be so flat when i get to my target weight. I shall blame the kids & the c-sections for that though lol ..... not the cakes & chocolates i used to eat.

May i ask, how tall are you?

no plans, why where u taking me ;-p

Up the.......

....Twin Lakes Park ;)

Great family day out with the kids :D

I used to go out clubbing in Leicester btw... (God I say that about most places :eek: )

I used to visit mates in a squat in Highfields in 1992 & go out raving at The Crazy Cage (I think it was) & Die Hard... also went to a great travellers rave in Coalville in 92.... can't beat raving in a field with search lights from police helicopters overhead :D

When i lost weight last time i got to 9st 4lbs & i'm 5ft 4 & i wish i looked like you do :giggle:

I've had 5 kids & 3 c-sections & no matter how much i lose i still have a saggy, hanging stomach.

You look great & you must be really proud of yourself.

Back