New Pic!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Just posted a new pic which was taken on Sunday. Feeling a bit low today, not like me at all. Still feel huge esp compared to my 2 sisters. I can't see any difference between the photo on Sunday to the one taken in May with the black dress on.:cry:Even though I have lost a good bit since then. What do you think????

Just posted a new pic which was taken on Sunday. Feeling a bit low today, not like me at all. Still feel huge esp compared to my 2 sisters. I can't see any difference between the photo on Sunday to the one taken in May with the black dress on.:cry:Even though I have lost a good bit since then. What do you think????

You can't notice a difference? You're face is much slimmer and your stomach ALOT flatter!

You probably can't notice as much of a difference as a) you're probably being critical of yourself and b) wearing black takes pounds off anyway whereas in the newer pic you aren't wearing black!

I think you should be really proud of yourself hun, you look fantastic!! xx

dont feel low you look fab hunni such a difference x

Well done! Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!!

You don't look bigger than your sisters!

I had trouble picking you out in your most recent photo... as you look very much like one of your sisters...white jeans right:confused:

It will take you time for your head to adjust to the new you!

Love Mini xxx

If I had to mark it out of 2 I would give you one hun ;-p x

Looking good hunny!

I'm like Mini, I couldn't tell which was you at first. To me you all look the same size so if they are skinny then you must be too!

x

You look bloomin fantastic you numpty!!!!!!!!!!! Luvvin the darker hair as well, really suits you. You all look the same size to me, so, my opinion, STOP being so bloomin ultra critical of yourself(Pot/kettle lol!!!) I dunno wot your on this for in the first place!!!!! x

how do i find the photo?

sorry I'm new

i can't find it either i hopeless lol

i can't find it either i hopeless lol

You have to have 50 posts before you can see the profile albums.

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini

ok lol thankyou see i not useless after all lol
x

Thistime08,

You look fab!

God the difference in u is drastic. U look fantastic. Ur clothes are a bit baggy and ur not enphasizing ur slim figure. Get urself a thick belt. (i dont mean that in a bad way)
Look at ur sculptured cheek bones. U are obiously the youngest sister. Well done girl.

wow u look great

Ah geez thanks guys. Feeling much better today, yesterday was blahh, feeling sorry for myself!! Thanks for you rlovely comments, I think I haven't adjusted yet, still picking up size 18's in the shops!! Oh and by the way I am not the youngest, I'm the middle but am chuffed for you to say that Teg. Lil sis won't be though. And yes Mini thats me in the white jeans. Thanks again everyone.

whos bringing sexy back?

Big hugs for u chicka! You know better than anyone else what you have achieved is awesome... you must just be having a little blue moment! Be happy and proud of what you have achieved... you are so stunning, you really are a good looking girl and I bet you turn heads everywhere you go - u look very striking indeed!

Chin up! xox

Back