New pics added to Album

slendablenda

Gold Member
Thanks to those who have sent me PMs to see bigger avatar pic.
Don't know how 2 do it, so I've added some new pics to my photo album.
I know Pete - I AM a closet photo whore!

Glad you added them to your album, I was squinting trying to look at your avatar. My eyes are shocking these days :eek:

Loving the new look - you're looking fantastic - and I love the dress :D

hi sb
you look fab - what a good pair of legs you have got!
daisy x

You look amazing! You have a better body than me and I'm only 24 *sob sob* can you see the little green eyed monster ;). No seriously though you look fantastic, you're a huge inspiration!

Emma xXx

Yay hay!!! I love the pics. The dress is STUNNING!! Look at those legs too! SB, as I said last night, you need to leave the house in that dress - it may sting for a second but you'll soon aclimatise to the appreciative stares and no doubt get more than a few wolfwhistles!!

You look sensational!!!

Thank you so much

Everyone for your kind comments. It's a bit scary unveiling those legs after hiding them for a quarter of a Century!It's similar to the feeling when you first wear something fitted after covering up all the blubber for years.
It'll probably get easier as the weather improves.
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::busted::girlpower::gen144::gen144::gen144:

Wow! You look amazing. I love your beige mini dress - it's so cute! And yes, you do have fab legs! The pink dress is gorgeous too.

Everyone for your kind comments. It's a bit scary unveiling those legs after hiding them for a quarter of a Century!It's similar to the feeling when you first wear something fitted after covering up all the blubber for years.
It'll probably get easier as the weather improves.
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::busted::girlpower::gen144::gen144::gen144:

You are doing well - I have not been brave enough to get out of black tights yet@! The hemline is rising slowly but surely, but still the safety of the blcak tights for me!! :D :D

Thanks ladies

BL - LOVE the avatar pic - that vibrant blue is your colour.

Dilly - thanks. The pink dress is a Gok Wan from Dorothy Perkins. Feels great to wear and gets a lot of compliments.
xxx

A cheap shop in the shopping mall in Crawley when I was there for work last week. Can't remember what it was called. I also got another similar one, a bit more grown-up!
The brand is TSEGA. They've got similar in New Look, but more expensive and no cats.
I'm glad you like it.Maybe i'll be brave enough to wear it out.

Back