New Pics of me & update

yyx99

Hi everyone, how is everyone. weill I have been very busy recently so have not been on for some time.

So heres the update.

Those that know me from here will remember that I started my journey over a year ago at the mighty weight of 33 Stones!!!!

Now I started my journey on Lipotrim and in the first stage of my journey I lost 9 Stones before taking a break for Xmas and Holiday in USA. I also won the Asda Slimathon, a National compertition as part of Asdas's Heathly life style policy.

When I cam back from USA. I had put on 12lbs from eating the wrong things and enjoying myself over my break. so decided to go at it again to get down to 21 Stones. but decided to go on Cambridge instead as it had a wider varity and had more support.. I also took up Walking as a form of Excersise. this has turned into more than excersise now though.

Well I am now at a weight that I have not been since leaving school. I am pretty much on a normal diet thanks to the support that Cambridge has given me. and I am sitting at 18 Stone. the two big things that are the cherry on the cake so to speak is the fact that I have only gone and won the Asda Summer Slimathon. I was amased. but by losing 226 lbs in total I now have a total new lease of life.

I have taking walking further than I had ever thought I caould do. with completing my 1st LDW "The Coleridge Way" in August. I am off most weekends next weekend Im off to tackle the Brecon Horseshoe followed by Snowdon the weekend after. I have also decided to help SCOPE and raise money for them over the next year. I have set a personnal target of 3.5K, to do this I am going to Walk from Minehead to Bude (125 Miles) in 6 Days in March & in June will be tackling 13 Fells in 6 days in the Lake District. the big goal and all this walking is training for my big challenge. I have signed up to Climb Kilimanjaro in October next year........my god I still cant fathon that considering where I came from.

Anyway. I have attached a Pic of my journey. and if anyone would like to support me by sponsoring me for my personnal challenges please go to my Webpage link and make a donation.

Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Kilimanjaro Challenge

I will make regular updates and will be on here for anyone who would like any advice on this great journey that you are all on.

Thanks again for anyone who supports me in my challenge.

Attachments

• Keith Mitchel before during after.jpg
    Keith Mitchel before during after.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 111
Wow, what an achievement. Well done for turning your life around and helping others at the same time. Good luck with it all.

wow..u r such an inspiration, well done and congratulation on ur weight loss.

Very well done!! A great achievement!! :D

fantastic!! yay! well done you!

Wow, well done, you are truly an inspiration to those of us that still have a fair amount to lose.

WELL DONE YOU

Back