New pics

Sammi N

Anything but Regular
Hi all, I am pleasantly surprised, even tho i have lost just under 3 stone so far i didn't feel like i looked that different. I have just tried on a dress for the first time in years (last time being the closest to a dress was a school skirt, adn the last dress i officially wore was a bridesmaid dress at the age of 11). I can't believe the diffference i actually see in myself. Feel free to look at my pics and let me know if you see a significant change thanks :D

Thanks ladies, mrsessex I'm loving my collar bones, have always wondered what they were like, i prod them alot just to know i do have bone under my flesh :D

Wow, you look fab! Completely different and you have a lovely figure!

you look stunning hun and the difference is huge!!!!!
Well done and keep up the good work
xxxx

Wow what a difference......you are doing so well!!

God the difference is unreal. YOU look AMAZING!!!
I know what you mean, cause you loose weight so fast you dont have time to get your mind tuned into seeing yourself lighter. I've ended up not getting much wear about of loads of clothes as i "presumed" i still couldnt fit in them, its only last week when i thought i'd try them as see how close i was to fitting into them that loads of now too big. This diet is MAD!!

look at you, i think you look totally different!!!!
And in a good way that is!!! lol

Yes can definately see a difference, you look fab.

Yes you can see the difference! You are looking great! xxx

Well done, you can see a huge difference, I want to lose another 3 stone, hoping I can see just as much of a difference as you!

OMG hon you look FAb and sooooo different. It's a strange thing this diet. When I did it 3.5 yrs ago and lost 4 stone the same thing happened, you lose the weight so quickly your brain takes longer to engage that there is a difference. I used to go into shops and still pick up a size 16 and then end up with a 10/12 and just could NOT believe I could fit into it. Took me ages to start off picking up a 12!!!!! It also wasn't until I started seeing photos that people had taken that I thought 'OMG that is me'!!!!!

So trust me the difference is VERY visable and you look brill :):) xx

Back