New pics

Yasmine

One last chance
I've uploaded some new pics of my progress.

Check em out if you guys want :)

Oooooooh im guna have a look now!!!

b back with my review haha

kiddin xxxx

You look amazin hunni!!! youve done fantastically!!! Well done u :D

Get on girl!! You look fantastic!!! :D

you look fantastic! I can see a massive difference. Your pics have really inspired me, you look great! well done xx

you look fantastic! I can see a massive difference. Your pics have really inspired me, you look great! well done xx
Aww cheers love, I'm happy that I have inspired you *hug*

u dont look like u need to loose 55lbs hun... u sure thats not a bit too much?

i would say u were looking just about right...

xxx

u dont look like u need to loose 55lbs hun... u sure thats not a bit too much?

i would say u were looking just about right...

xxx
Thank you. But I really do need to lose more weight. I still have lots of flab that needs to go.

Wow..u can really c the difference, well you!!

Are u planning on loosing anymore? or is that u done now? You look good and must feel great.

Wow..u can really c the difference, well you!!

Are u planning on loosing anymore? or is that u done now? You look good and must feel great.
Aww thank you so much. Yes, I feel so much better than before. I'm glad you think I look good. Nope, I still want to lose more. After all, I'm still overweight and I want to weigh 9 stone.

you look fantastic.. I cant see how you need to lose more weight.. well done.. wow!!
LOL thanks! So many are saying that I don't need to lose more, if only you saw how much flab I still have LOL.

Well done hun, your pictures are great, you can really see the difference. keep up the good work hun but how much more you gotta lose, cant be too much more??

Nikki

Back